Wild Forex Today !

damianoakley

Established member
542 57
I've been doing my usual daytrading of the 5 min EUR / USD on FXCM since 8am this morning.

WOW ! That has to be one of the most difficult days I've traded. Almost every time the price seems to take off, it turns straight round again.

Very Volatile - short, sharp movements in every direction, with the spread looking particularly wide due to the shortness of the price movement.

Anyone else had a crazy day on the Forex?

Zenda

491 10
Trading the GBP/USD picked up a nice easy 84 pts - a few small trades only - Z

Newtron Bomb

Experienced member
1,602 87
Have to admit not doing a great deal on forex today just babysitting current open positions, watching a small tri developing through the say on eur thats just breaking, so we'll see if it gives

Happy trading
Newtron Bomb

bbmac

Veteren member
3,584 788
i have to agree that today was difficult even on the eur/usd wjich is usually te trendiest, so cut my 20pt daily 'scalping' target of =20pts into 4 x 5pts rather than 2 x 10pts, to err on the safe side. A nice position trade though on the eur/usd caught 55pts.

I guess its just about ascertaining wether its a trnding or ranging/tight ranging day and altering your chart set-ups accordingly.

pm me if you want to know specifics.
best,
bbmac

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock