Interbank Brokers

tommog

Hi all,

I was hoping to get some opinions on the best interbank forex brokers out there. I have traded with FXCM but i am a day trader and if i can cut the spread size and improve liquidity and speed of price movement it can only be an advantage plus deal straight into the market. OANDA seems to get good reviews are they they only option?
Futures have been suggested but i've learnt "my trade" on spot forex and am on the verge of turning pro and it would seem unwise to start trading a product i haven't used before.

Many thanks,

Tom

Hi c6ackp,

Thanks for the response and for asking how my trial went. Unfortunately it wasn't great, they kept me on trial for 5 weeks ,unpaid, working 7:00 - 5:30 each day and i averaged over 10 points profit a day (1000USD), my biggest losing day was -12 and then yesterday they told me they wouldn't be taking me on?? And this was for a "graduate" position not even fully fledged trader so i feel pretty let down to be honest.

However on the upside, i have managed to free up a decent amount of capital to really concentrate on being self employed, i know i'm profitable consistently over the past year plus i learnt a lot trading alongside a "pro" so time to take the plunge, hence why i'm looking for a decent interbank broker.

Propfx use the currenex platform which is pretty good provided it works, however mine crashed once or twice a day. Running that platfrom with a charting package and a news feed at peak internet times is very tricky even on a high spec system. But this was a demo feed, the live feed may be allocated more bandwidth i dont know. I'll look into them further.

Cheers
Tom