why the massive differences in spreads.

kaza

2 0
hi folks,

hoping someone can keep me right with regards to a problem i am encountering as we speak.

i was looking to open a position on the nasdaq, saw it was at 2070.69, i then looked at the buy and sell quotes with finspreads.they were quoting 1500.3 - 1504.3.

i thought this was an ideal opportunity to place a buy signal. however straightaway i was down, and finspreads were giving me a mid price of 1499.

why such a big difference between what the real price is and that of the spread betting company.

how can they be giving a mid price approx 570 points below.

please help clear this up for me!!!!

Simon

133 1
It seems the former quote you mentioned was for the NASDAQ composite & the latter, the one quoted by Finspreads, was for the NASDAQ 100.

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,394 1,170
Kaza - "if it looks too good to be true - it probably is"

Even if an SB did make that sort of mistake (and that is rare beyond belief) your ability to capitalise on it is absolutely ZERO.

Salty Gibbon

Experienced member
1,535 6
Finspreads do not do the COMPX , only the NASDAQ 100.

rog1111

Established member
673 10
donaldduke said:
deal4free do Nasdaq comp, how they hedge it i dont know?
Anyone know?

I quizzed them about this 2 years ago & I think you'll find that their price movements mirror the nq eminis very closely, even if a different value is given.

rog1111

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock