Why so Many Traders Fail at Forex ?

lack of focus, lack of positivity, lack of enthusiasm, lack of discipline, too much negativity about losses etc

Stop Loss, the greed makes people lost the respect to the market. Most people can't control themselves. no stop loss of the trading. this lead to the fail.

I agree, but would add:
People fail at Forex because they refuse to set Stop Losses *and Limits*. Rendered to the base - my answer is discipline.

ST

I think many trade fail because many reason :

* they think forex is easy and just try forex without good knowledge and they get fail but never learn again..
*they make wrong decision because they can't control emotions when trading
*they just try demo account and success but they doesn't understand gap between real and demo account
* greedy, if trader closed order they maybe get profit because want more they still open the order and finally they just get loss

:LOL:

Demo is technically no different than live except for the emotions, which include greed IMO like you said. I think trading defensively with your brain and not letting fear and greed take over is key.

A trader has to find the balance between taking profits and letting them run which is a hard thing to master.