Why only 66% approximately?

You go right ahead and amuse yourself with some algebra then. It means nothing in the real world and has no practical value.

All you need to know about any system as a retail player is: Is it making a profit?

As a pro player I appreciate there are all sorts of KPI that apply as they do in all forms of corporate servitude, but that's a whole different ball game and it's typically all smoke and mirrors.

Huh...that is what I said. Profit factor > 1 means that the system is making money. You threw math around and expectancy.

Now you come back and you use my argument. I forget what this is called...

What the hell are you warbling on about?

You gave us a link to an 8-page pdf which although interesting was probably overkill for the average retail trader so I suggested a one-line basic formula for assessing profitability of any system.

To either/both of these offerings - If it's useful, great; if it isn't, who cares?

That's precisely why I come here. I thought you did too?

Free association for freely associating ideas totally bereft of any obvious application to trading. In essence, the perfect way to relax.

Consider it an antidote to the wide ranging intellectual exertion, sustained and intense focus and the prolonged application of heightened levels of intelligent awareness (aware intelligence?) we maintain whilst actively trading.

I think that means watching tumbleweed