Why just EURUSD?

I know that all people are trading EURUSD / Most are trading USDJPY.
But please introduce other pairs that you are trading and you find them well!
P.S= Please mention their characteristics, the best time to trade them and also the system that suits them better as well! Thanks in advance.

If you are a beginner and looking to trade live, then EURUSD is the best pair to start off with compared to other major pairs because it is less volatile and can be predictable with a good strategy and broker.

Your strategy can have a big impact on selection of the right pairs to trade. If you want something with consistent stable trends then historical volatility or current ATR won't reliably highlight these - you might need to develop your own TA clues for this. A good example of a poor trender is indeed EUR/USD - it has a low volatilty but it's a victim of very short trends with frequent collapses, even reversals. USD/JPY is just as bad.

On the other hand, if your strategy works well on reversals, then these two pairs are good for you, not bad.

While EUR/USD and USD/JPY are indeed among the most heavily traded currency pairs in the forex market, there are other pairs I usually trade:

-GBPUSD: For its liquidity and relatively lower spreads compared to exotic pairs (Best time to trade: during the overlap of the London and New York sessions (8:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST).

-AUDUSD: Associated with commodities, particularly metals and minerals. It can be influenced by economic data from Australia, China. Best Time to Trade: The most active trading hours are during the overlap of the Sydney and Tokyo sessions (7:00 PM to 2:00 AM EST).

I hope you find this useful