Why i didnt read this book before, i could save 10k

experttrader

I found book by Leman IF YOU KNOW MARKETS YOU CAN PREDICT IT that shows everything you need for your trading success.
I paid more than 10000 dollars for many seminars,that teached bull****...i want to cry.. i could save it..

I found book by Leman IF YOU KNOW MARKETS YOU CAN PREDICT IT that shows everything you need for your trading success.
I paid more than 10000 dollars for many seminars,that teached bull****...i want to cry.. i could save it..
Hi experttrader,
Assuming you're the author of this new book - perhaps you can tell us how it differs from all the other books out there?

Having looked at the free sample, I get the impression that it was written in a matter of an hour or two, probably after having had a lot to drink. That's not necessarily a bad thing of course, as many great business ideas, songs and artworks etc. have similar starting points. Here are two extracts . . .

"If you are not the first day in the market, have you ever had noticed that?
Or did you just stare at the decorate indicators and the other entire rattles like an infant?
What do you think, who can manipulate the price like that, not being a giant player?"

"6. What type of statistics will be used to analyze people's behavior?
An example of incorrect use of statistics:
- I ate a juicy chicken, and you drank a glass of apple juice, in the end we had a good lunch."

I suspect your book is indeed different to all other trading books but, alas, I fear it may not be for the right reasons. Still, as you're a new member and it's the season of goodwill, I'll finish on a positive note. Whilst I have some concerns regarding your literary ability, your drawing skills are a delight, as evidenced by this lovely image . . .

You Know Markets.jpg

Tim.
PS. £10.00 says darktone adds the text in blue to his signature! :LOL:

thanks tim, this book sounds hilarious! where can i get it from experttrader?

Last edited:
Hi experttrader,
Assuming you're the author of this new book - perhaps you can tell us how it differs from all the other books out there?

Having looked at the free sample, I get the impression that it was written in a matter of an hour or two, probably after having had a lot to drink. That's not necessarily a bad thing of course, as many great business ideas, songs and artworks etc. have similar starting points. Here are two extracts . . .

Or did you just stare at the decorate indicators and the other entire rattles like an infant?
What do you think, who can manipulate the price like that, not being a giant player?"

- I ate a juicy chicken, and you drank a glass of apple juice, in the end we had a good lunch."

I suspect your book is indeed different to all other trading books but, alas, I fear it may not be for the right reasons. Still, as you're a new member and it's the season of goodwill, I'll finish on a positive note. Whilst I have some concerns regarding your literary ability, your drawing skills are a delight, as evidenced by this lovely image . . .

View attachment 248974

Tim.

You summed up the book preview perfectly Tim

His grasp of writing English is poor and to use the the image you shared in a book is ludicrous, it's apparently supposed to illustrate an ill-informed trader doing chart analysis (in the garden on a sunny day, with butterflies nearby :LOL:)

Hi experttrader,

View attachment 248974

Tim.

Tim - I think it was written by the same author of the infamous "Does Bruno Mars is Gay" article.... http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/does-bruno-mars-is-gay

I shouldn't laugh... I know... sorry

Attachments

• CPqz_HZXAAADjGR.jpg
    CPqz_HZXAAADjGR.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 509
I had to take a look myself...

I agree with Tim - it's either written by a non-English speaker, someone high on crack or someone with learning difficulties.

On the other hand, the artwork is superb...

attachment.php

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    141.6 KB · Views: 2,017
If you click on the author's name on Amazon, another much more useful book about trading comes up. It does see what happens when the first book is thoroughly digested.

Attachments

• untitled.PNG
    untitled.PNG
    141.6 KB · Views: 615
hahahahahahahah.......thaks guys for resurrecting this ...its made my morning :)