Why I Buy Bitcoins and Why Not Go To Ripple

kavinronald

Hey I am New in this forum and want to buy cryptocurrency, most of the people told me to buy Bitcoin, but when I checked the last 5 years performance of Bitcoin then its down, so can I go to buy Ripple or other cryptos you suggest

Thanks

Well, I must notice that the choice is only up to you. But if you're newbie and you’ve just entered the crypto market, then, probably, it makes sense for you start with Ripple. Of course, Bitcoin is good investment as well, and it's widely used by people, but it's very risky. This coin is highly volatile and you should gain some knowledge and experience before you start dealing with BTC. So, as for beginning, try to buy XRP. Only after you feel you can go to the next level, switch to Bitcoin. But keep in mind the fact, that you’ll be needed to make a deep research and be very careful.

I don't see the difference. All crypto is high risk due to the nascent market, the nascent tech and the nascent crypto eco system.

Well, I must notice that the choice is only up to you. But if you're newbie and you’ve just entered the crypto market, then, probably, it makes sense for you start with Ripple. Of course, Bitcoin is good investment as well, and it's widely used by people, but it's very risky. This coin is highly volatile and you should gain some knowledge and experience before you start dealing with BTC. So, as for beginning, try to buy XRP. Only after you feel you can go to the next level, switch to Bitcoin. But keep in mind the fact, that you’ll be needed to make a deep research and be very careful.

I am also new in forex and crypto trading, just check this forum post, your suggestion is fine and in future i start with Ripple also

Thanks

Hey I am New in this forum and want to buy cryptocurrency, most of the people told me to buy Bitcoin, but when I checked the last 5 years performance of Bitcoin then its down, so can I go to buy Ripple or other cryptos you suggest

Thanks

i thought ripple was a chocolate bar ?

Thanks

i stick with bitcoin no matter what, but am also considering holding alt coins... XRP was a consideration too but not sure. any thoughts ?

hjgj.JPG
Bitcoin is a good start as it has the biggest capitalisation by a long shot and is therefore more likely to stay around.