Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether and others.

Apr 4, 2016
All my bitcoin denominated coins have completely collapse across the board. You don't actually need a hack to have your money stolen. The kiddies will take it directly from your account legitimately.

Luckily it wasn't my money. It was my brother's money. I think he's beginning to see what I told him about those kiddie coins. The money lost was just tuition fee. He could have gotten the tuition for free if he listened to me.

gerryg

Sep 9, 2013
All my bitcoin denominated coins have completely collapse across the board. You don't actually need a hack to have your money stolen. The kiddies will take it directly from your account legitimately.

Luckily it wasn't my money. It was my brother's money. I think he's beginning to see what I told him about those kiddie coins. The money lost was just tuition fee. He could have gotten the tuition for free if he listened to me.
What is the platform you lost money on?
After Chinese bans I move my BTC trading to CFD bets with Нotforex, I don't need to hold bitcoins as my primary targets are speculations and CFD's are excellent for that.

Apr 4, 2016
What is the platform you lost money on?
After Chinese bans I move my BTC trading to CFD bets with Нotforex, I don't need to hold bitcoins as my primary targets are speculations and CFD's are excellent for that.
The so called "exchange" is called bittrex.

So bitcoin is now called forex ? Do these cfd's cover the bitcoin denominated derived coins ? I am looking for a way to short the cr*p out of those.

Bitcoin itself is likely to continue to rise as a pyramid scheme until an eventual collapse. But the derived coins are purely there to grab people's money now.

Last edited:

gerryg

Sep 9, 2013
The so called "exchange" is called bittrex.

So bitcoin is now called forex ? Do these cfd's cover the bitcoin denominated derived coins ? I am looking for a way to short the cr*p out of those.

Bitcoin itself is likely to continue to rise as a pyramid scheme until an eventual collapse. But the derived coins are purely there to grab people's money now.
Yeah on my platform I can short without coverage up to 5x to my deposit. CySec imposed some limits on crypto trading still shorting from every new peak is super-easy profit.
Crypto is still raw market with low leverage application so shorting CFD's on profit taking moves with hands down is what I make money on currently.

Apr 4, 2016
Yeah on my platform I can short without coverage up to 5x to my deposit. CySec imposed some limits on crypto trading still shorting from every new peak is super-easy profit.
Crypto is still raw market with low leverage application so shorting CFD's on profit taking moves with hands down is what I make money on currently.
Which shop are you shorting from ? ho7forex appears to only does BTC/USD and BTC/EUR. I want to short BTC-?????/USD.

bitges

Jul 9, 2018
Lol, it’s funny to read about 'long correction' posted in August, 2017. We all remember this insane skyrocket which ended only in January, 2018. However, now, after months of falls, Bitcoin seems to rise again. What you think, guys? I’m going to invest more fiat in it now. Also, I’m considering cloud mining investments but don’t sure about them. HashFlare offers various promos ( http://hashflarecode.com/ ) but can it bring more profits than simple HODL or active trading? Any ideas?

fxstrategist

Apr 10, 2014
The price of Bitcoin plummets

On the daily chart of Bitcoin we can see that the price has accelerated its bearish momentum and breaks below the 5000 psychological level, zone that is has not visited since October of last year. Since the end of May, the 55 day EMA broke below the 200 day EMA and formed what is known as a death cross, which is a bearish pattern in the mid-term. The price of Bitcoin found a good support at the 6000 level, but the peaks on the daily chart became lower than the previous ones, indicating that the bearish pressure was accumulating. The 55 day EMA is pointing to the downside, along with the 200 day EMA and that is confirmation of the bearish trend. If the price continues dropping below the 5000 level, its next support could be at the 200 week EMA, around the 4250 level. To the upside, the 6000 level, which was a good support in the past, may change its function to resistance.