Who's shorting Dow Jones now?

You get stopped out doomers?

By where he stated he had his stops and previous posts it seems the market had it in for him on this occasion.

It just sends a reminder out that even know we can be right its how the trade works out that counts. If he had of made the call but mentioned no stops or targets he would of been hailed a hero after the market dropped by nearly 200pts. But as we all now its how we handle the trades and a bit of luck thrown in for good measure.

Doomberg did well to adhere to his stops and should not change his style or worry based on this unfortunate event as many others can be guilty of doing, as Rumsfeld said "stuff happens".

You get stopped out doomers?

Yes mate, if the initial trade had stops 4 points wider then i'd of been safe, and would of been coining in on this crash.

4 points lol, i think i'm gonna get someone to anally rape me, i feel that i deserve it

By where he stated he had his stops and previous posts it seems the market had it in for him on this occasion.

It just sends a reminder out that even know we can be right its how the trade works out that counts. If he had of made the call but mentioned no stops or targets he would of been hailed a hero after the market dropped by nearly 200pts. But as we all now its how we handle the trades and a bit of luck thrown in for good measure.

Doomberg did well to adhere to his stops and should not change his style or worry based on this unfortunate event as many others can be guilty of doing, as Rumsfeld said "stuff happens".

Thanks mate, yeah you just have to take it on the chin, if you look at the original post i was thinking about putting the stops a little higher over the previous high, i should of in the 1st place tbh, but hey we live and learn :)

We go to new highs on the year!

Dow cash 13600, then re-asses the situation.

The coming data should give us a chance for better prices than we currently have on offer.

Its official bear hunting season in the US, and I dont mean the cuddly creatures;)

Ok so far so good, the speech yesterday gave us the prices we wanted. Now a nice move overnight and non farms today. Lets see if we push higher on the data release.