Dow Intraday

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
Dow tested 10920 three time again tonight and failed, and then went on to test 10864 a number of times and finished up slightly higher to close at 10876.From the attached 1hr intraday chart, I think the time has come for a major descision.We can see over the last few days, a bull triangle forming, with the top at 10920.(the top trendline across 10,920 got chopped off..) We can estimate a rise from the breakout( 10920) to be in the order of 200 points, giving us a minimum target of 11120.From further analysis on the line chart, I see a substantial inverted head and shoulders bottom, from which I estimate the potential rise to be to 11,400.
From the charts, notice the triangle formation on the TCI,CCI and Velocity indicators . These are my favourite chart patterns, especially when all four come into line. This has lead to explosive breakouts in the past on various stocks when I have seen them( MONI springs to mind).

A few days before the last rise saw a nice "Bull Flag" formation(18/04 to 24/04- general down channel trend).
As allways DYOR, or form your own opinions!

Attachments

• dow020501intraday.gif
    dow020501intraday.gif
    13 KB · Views: 286

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock