Who wants to be a Millionaire...

keano

327 30
does he?? Hold on...Did he play the bad guy in 'Enter the dragon' or something??

seancass

329 1
I saw him, Martin, and was impressed by him, although for one who practises meditation and stress-management techniques I thought he looked incredibly stressed-out!!

He reminded me a little of Dick Emery's Asian impersonation. Did he remind you of someone?

I was puzzled that his friend, whom he telephoned on the issue of the Swiss town, did not ask him to repeat the question as his pronunciation was shaky. I wonder if the Swiss have trouble pronouncing it?

Sean

eminem

185 1
ChartMan said:
Any one see Kwan Loo? He seems familiar...

Funny you should say that but I commented to my other half that he seemed familiar!! Must have one of "those faces". Mind you with reality TV the way it is he probably has been on a fly-on-the-wall docusoap thingy running a chinese take away or something. Soon everyone will have been on TV and we'll be playing spot the person who hasn't been on TV before :rolleyes:

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
Well, I thought he was at the Xmas Party....

JonnyT

2,560 22
One of my ex-Cricket colleagues appeared on the show and tore his cheque up in front of Chris Tarrant cause he only got £32,000.

He considered it a failure!

JonnyT

MCGF

339 0
I remember seeing a programme about millionaire and remember an incident like that-chis tarrant wasnt too impressed!

Kwan Loo

1 0
Kwan Loo responding !

Any one see Kwan Loo? He seems familiar...

Hi Chaps

I was amazed to find myself mentioned when I Googled my name just now.
I joined so that I can answer some of the comments made but it may be too late (3 years later) now.
Millionaire was not the only show I went in for quizzes. It was a long day, starting from before 8 am and the recording was around 8 pm when I got on. It was not a matter of being stressed, but worn out and mentally tired after I put in all my energies into the fastest fingers round, hence I was only 60% my usual self. Pity I did not gamble; otherwise I could have won at least £32k.
No, I was not in Enter the Dragon. We Chinese can look very similar.
My Friend was probably very nervous when I asked him the Grindelwald question.
Sorry, I am not a trader but a business management Consultant.
My website is: K-L Associates - Business Management Consulants if anyone is interested in using my services.
I am trying to publish my book on consulting; looking for a publisher. Does anyone know one?
Since Millionaire, I have written a book called How to Win in TV Quiz Shows to share my quizzing experiences. But my publisher has gone bust and I may try to publish it elsewhere.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock