Who is the biggest broker in terms of volume?

The list below highlights some of the top brokers in the industry, in terms of industry awards, volume, and attention:

FXCM
Forex.com
FXDD
OANDA
IG Group
Saxo Bank
Alpari
FxPro
SwissQuote
MahiFX
Ava Financial
FX Solutions
CitiFX
LMAX
GFT
IBFX
MIG

The list below highlights some of the top brokers in the industry, in terms of industry awards, volume, and attention:

FXCM
Forex.com
FXDD
OANDA
IG Group
Saxo Bank
Alpari
FxPro
SwissQuote
MahiFX
Ava Financial
FX Solutions
CitiFX
LMAX
GFT
IBFX
MIG

thanks,

can you please tell me how did you come up with this list? do they advertise their monthly figures on their website?If yes, how do we know if the figures are correct?

I think i found some info about Japanese brokers. It seems that their volume is notably higher than FXCM and the rest of the list we have.
The company's name is GMO Click Securities. I never heard of them but they claimed that their monthly volume is over 1 trillion:-0

I think i found some info about Japanese brokers. It seems that their volume is notably higher than FXCM and the rest of the list we have.
The company's name is GMO Click Securities. I never heard of them but they claimed that their monthly volume is over 1 trillion:-0

This is because of the increased activity in the Yen with the appointment of Kuroda - nobody knows what will happen with GMO in the next few years regarding that peak. It could be an anomaly.

Interactive Brokers is the largest sustained size retail broker for the past 10 years by most measures - occasionally pipped by fx brokers doing huge notional sizes, but in my mind you can't compare the volume of actual trades.

Hotspot etc are not brokers and the other companies you have are relatively small cap.