who is the best broker to use for scalping?

Esignal has demonstrated itself to be delayed on a consistent basis which for scalping is utterly hopeless. It has been so poor recently that many of those who were using it are trying to find an alternative. When they contacted Esignal there were flat refusals that it was anything to do with them and this was after ping tests showed it was definitely their server that was causing the problem.

Paul

Esignal has demonstrated itself to be delayed on a consistent basis which for scalping is utterly hopeless. It has been so poor recently that many of those who were using it are trying to find an alternative. When they contacted Esignal there were flat refusals that it was anything to do with them and this was after ping tests showed it was definitely their server that was causing the problem.

Paul

Actually Paul

because of the severe volatility and wild futures gyrations, the data feeds are having a lot of problems these days.

I use the Laser Platform from Genesis, so when Esignal acts up we just use the Level 11 on Laser...

but even then Paul we get reports all day long from all of the exchanges with problems from THEIR end...i suspect that program trading is the culprit and it will not stop in the foreseeable future no matter what data supplier you find...

i am a Pro Trader for the Exchanges so i pay a lot more for data services, but i do get e-mails all day long form those exchanges telling me what is going on...there is a lot of intraday trouble out there...a lot!

Jerry,

I don't use Esignal and was just relaying the problems others have recently encountered. The issue was more to do with Esignal denying it was their servers when it was demonstrated that it clearly was. As you say though there have been problems elsewhere as well.

Paul

Hi jayjay121,

from a commission standpoint, I would definitly suggest you give Interactive Brokers a try, if you haven't already. In addition to hard to beat cheap commissions, they offer a wide range of markets you can trade, both US and international. The platform is nothing fancy, but they are worth a try, IMHO.

regards,

Alpari UK is about the ONLY mt4 broker to openly invite scalping. Also they allow 0.01 lots or microlots so good for those with a "penny" account. Its all free no fancy signal feeds to pay either and fixed 2 pip euro spreads. This used to be scalpable going between 8 to 11 pips tp but the market is not scalper compliant at the moment.

Paul

iqfeed is the answer.

few bad ticks, support still good, but used to be great.