Who has serious ES trading method?

paultudorjones

If anyone has been trading the ES for at least 5 years and has been trading the same method for at least a couple of years, would you please private message me. I would like to learn more about your method. Please, only serious replies. If your using stuff that is widely known or is routinely advertised, I'm not interested. I've been trading for 10 years and my purpose has to do with combining a compliment to my own method which I trade everyday. Thanks. And all replies will be confidential.

I'm not going to PM you because 1) this is a public forum 2) if this works for you it could work for other people and 3) PM'ing it could overhype this simple strat. here goes....

research Toby Crabel's ORB "Stretch".

Fade the first touch of the Stretch, then set Buy Stop/Sell Stop entries to trade the breakout/breakdown.

an example in simplistic terms, not taking into account the spread and any bias or front running:
say Stretch is 6

Open is 850

fade either 856 or 844

then set trigger to go Long at 856 and Short 844

If neither has been triggered by lunch time, cancel orders and hit the driving range

I'm not going to PM you because 1) this is a public forum 2) if this works for you it could work for other people and 3) PM'ing it could overhype this simple strat. here goes....

research Toby Crabel's ORB "Stretch".

Fade the first touch of the Stretch, then set Buy Stop/Sell Stop entries to trade the breakout/breakdown.

an example in simplistic terms, not taking into account the spread and any bias or front running:
say Stretch is 6

Open is 850

fade either 856 or 844

then set trigger to go Long at 856 and Short 844

If neither has been triggered by lunch time, cancel orders and hit the driving range

couldnt the breakout happen after the lunch time ?

Google Don Miler Blogspot

He trades the S&P from home and made $1.6m last year

no offece but why would some1 wana hand over there hard earned strategy to you for no reason?

I want to who would have a 'non-serious' method?!?!

I got a very good strategy used in the pits, very hard to fade and counter trade, can be done online but indeed it's a hard earned strategy so I wont share it so it maintains its efficiency. Low risk, high reward. A good handful know it (most are pit traders). Cheers in your search for a trading model.

Makes this post of yours a bit pointless then doesnt it. :p:p:p:p

I got a very good strategy used in the pits, very hard to fade and counter trade, can be done online but indeed it's a hard earned strategy so I wont share it so it maintains its efficiency. Low risk, high reward. A good handful know it (most are pit traders). Cheers in your search for a trading model.

I dont know.... the 1 in 10 is a winner sounds like a pretty "non-serious" method

as I've mentioned elsewhere, you are a complete moron.

I don't say I only have 1 winner in 10.

I say I have the psychological strength and experience to accept that I may from time to time get 9 trades that lose/breakeven/win small before a trade goes my way with a big win.
Meanwhile, losers like like you start shyteing your pants after 4 losing trades, gamble all on the 5th then drop out from the trading scene altogether.

Obviously I strive for a better strike rate, what I am talking about is the psychological aspects of trading.

But if you really believe you can continuously pull 60%, 70% winners out the market, without suffering a significant losing streak, then please carry on, I'll be waiting on the far side of the trade to collect your money ....

and by the way, in case you missed it earlier, you're a moron

If anyone has been trading the ES for at least 5 years and has been trading the same method for at least a couple of years, would you please private message me. I would like to learn more about your method. Please, only serious replies. If your using stuff that is widely known or is routinely advertised, I'm not interested. I've been trading for 10 years and my purpose has to do with combining a compliment to my own method which I trade everyday. Thanks. And all replies will be confidential.

knob

Attachments

• dickhead.jpg
    dickhead.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 1,771
dont seem to be serious answers for the poor guy. a serious line or two wont hurt anyone i suppose.

Actually, it likely would hurt anyone who disseminated his/her successful methodology by directly increasing competition in their niche. I genuinely believe that folks who ask questions like this truly do not understand or appreciate what it is that they are asking for.

You should feel free to contribute, though, if you disagree.

Actually, it likely would hurt anyone who disseminated his/her successful methodology by directly increasing competition in their niche. I genuinely believe that folks who ask questions like this truly do not understand or appreciate what it is that they are asking for.

You should feel free to contribute, though, if you disagree.

Totally agree.... It would be like asking a university graduate you don't know for their law qualification 1st because 'you want to be a city lawyer too'