Whistleblowers- The Evidence

Are you a human?

If you're a human then you don't need a translator

Here is a summary in English for the nonhuman readers here.

Austrian lawmaker tests cola for Covid and claims POSITIVE result returned shows testing is ‘worthless’ — RT World News​

The New York Press News Agency
BY THE NEW YORK PRESS NEWS AGENCY

December 11, 2020

in Global
Austrian lawmaker tests cola for Covid and claims POSITIVE result returned shows testing is ‘worthless’ — RT World News
SHARES
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

5fd36ee920302773bc36346e.png

An Austrian lawmaker tested a glass of cola for coronavirus during a fiery speech accusing the government of medical tyranny and denouncing government health ‘dictatorship’ – and the soda turned out to be Covid-positive.
Michael Schnedlitz, a member of Austria’s National Council and the general secretary of the right-wing Freedom Party, railed against the government’s screening program and other coronavirus measures while addressing his colleagues in parliament on Thursday. During his speech, Schnedlitz administered a rapid Covid-19 test on a glass of cola, showing his colleagues after a few minutes that the sugary carbonated beverage had tested positive for the virus.

Also on rt.com
Medical journal confirms AstraZeneca’s Covid vaccine 70% effective, but confusing test results hinder global rollout

He described the tests as “worthless” and said publicly funded Covid-19 testing was a “massive redistribution of tax money in the direction of the pharmaceutical industry.” He went on to accuse the government of “dictatorship light,” claiming “Austrians have been deprived of their basic rights, such as their civil liberties and the right to freedom of expression,” during the health crisis. The lawmaker said Covid-19 restrictions have led to bankruptcies, mass unemployment, and social and economic crises, and have “robbed” children of their education.

Also on rt.com
Austrians face 3-week hard lockdown amid surging Covid-19 cases

Schnedlitz’s comments received widespread praise on social media, but some took issue with his testing technique. According to German’s Die Welt newspaper, the Austrian lawmaker administered the test incorrectly, skipping an important step before checking the sample for the virus.
Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!

Source link

True story

A friend returned from Bulgaria with his family and another family on Nov 26

Stopped by police at the airport and coerced into giving name address and phone contact details on a form (BUT no signature required, which is interesting) for contact tracing.

Ask yourself why that was neccessary when they could easily get this info from the passenger list.

He ignored the calls from contact tracers for 2 days to his phone and his wife's phone.

Then the Police turmed up on his doorstep the next evening.

You need to answer your phone they advised him

I don't answer my phone to unknown numbers due to unwanted sales calls

Fair enough they said

What law have I broken?

Their attitude immediately changed

Now they were going off to check cameras to see of he had left the house, which, of course, he had.

24 hours later nothing has happened.

And nothing will happpen, because, contrary to what you will read in the media, there is no legal basis for forcing people to isolate, to force them to stay at home, to force them to close their business, to force them to wear a mask. to restrict the number of people they can be in contact with.

All they have is deception, fear and your compliance.

A few weeks ago, a friend of my partner downloaded comrade Harmcock's app and was immediately bombarded with texts. It didn't take her long to delete it. Nothing happened, And nothing will happen for the reasons stated above.
I have spoken to my friend, end of last week. He confirms nothing has happened since this visit from the police. They cannot lawfully enforce any of these restrictions.

Debbie Hicks -controlled opposition

You don't represent me Debbie Hicks. I think that you and Piers Corbyn are controlled opposition.

I don't believe that Police Barged their way into your house without a warrant

I don't believe they handcuffed you so tightly that it dug into the nerves in your hands, nor that cuffs have been designed to do that.

I don't believe they ignored your repeated request for medical treatment before finally relenting.

Nor that they threatened to forcibly hold you down when you refused to give them a sample of DNA- how was that done?, you didn't explain if they actually did it and how.

I don't believe that the police suggested that you were mentally ill and refused to interview you without a responsible adult being present.

I don't believe that they were unable to contact your husband who was in the house at the time of your arrest and that he was unable to act as a responsible adult.

I don't believe that they found some woman from a charity you can't name to be your responsible adult

I don't believe that this woman then proceeded to give you legal advice while not being qualified, because you told the police you did not understand the terms of the bail and refused to sign it

I don't believe that your husband, who they couldn't find, came to collect you and you had to jump out of the car and prevent the police from serving your bail, which you had not signed, on him instead.

I don't believe that you forgot to tell us why you are not pursuing the police legally for all of the above after having been released without being charged. If they charged you, under what law were you charged?

I think you think we are too stoopid to see through the obvious holes here or that the obvious holes are there because that is how the current psyop is working to gaslight the British people and wear them down until they comply with the agenda.

Say hi to Louise and tell her I think it's all bollocks too. And don't think that using really old crisis actors is going to work any better.

Screenshot (2559).png

Screenshot (2642).png

Screenshot (2558).png

Last edited:
You are seeing what they want you to see... They are watching your reaction. So far...nothing to worry about. Back to you...

Screenshot (2643).png
Screenshot (2644).png

So following Davids line of "it's all theater", today's shenanigans in DC must be the greatest show ever.

Trump played himself right into the trap.

He invites patriots to DC to protest the phony election.
There is little to no security in place in order to police the gathering.
The so called storming of the building was basically some protesters managing to easily access the chamber due to a lack of policing.
Then we have the drama of the delegate walkout.
The session stops, the chamber cleared and just to add some gravitas for the watching public, a protester is shot dead.

Troops now secure the building (after the drama has unfolded)
Trumps twitter account shut down for 12 hrs. If he continues tweeting his POV after that, it will be shut down for good.

So now the politicians can all file back in and rubber stamp the unresolved fraudulent election in the knowledge that they are all off the hook. (misdirection)

The lengths the establishment will go to to ensure that their agenda wins out!

They got caught out when Trump won in 2016
They were caught out again over Brexit.
They weren't about to be caught out a third time. Clever planning.

All looks like an orchestrated coup and Joe Public have fully bought into it after today's events.

What is baffling, to the point of bewilderment, is why Trump has continued to effectively support twitter et al, by using them as a primary means of communication. He could and should have long since switched to alternative platforms that would not be censoring his messaging.

Such a move would have achieved the dual objectives of both ensuring his messaging is uncensored, while also depriving big tech of tens of millions of the users that they require to generate their revenue and profits. For a self-proclaimed canny businessman, he's certainly missed the mark on dealing with his 'silicon valley' detractors.

:unsure:

So following Davids line of "it's all theater", today's shenanigans in DC must be the greatest show ever.

Trump played himself right into the trap.

He invites patriots to DC to protest the phony election.
There is little to no security in place in order to police the gathering.
The so called storming of the building was basically some protesters managing to easily access the chamber due to a lack of policing.
Then we have the drama of the delegate walkout.
The session stops, the chamber cleared and just to add some gravitas for the watching public, a protester is shot dead.

Troops now secure the building (after the drama has unfolded)
Trumps twitter account shut down for 12 hrs. If he continues tweeting his POV after that, it will be shut down for good.

So now the politicians can all file back in and rubber stamp the unresolved fraudulent election in the knowledge that they are all off the hook. (misdirection)

The lengths the establishment will go to to ensure that their agenda wins out!

They got caught out when Trump won in 2016
They were caught out again over Brexit.
They weren't about to be caught out a third time. Clever planning.

All looks like an orchestrated coup and Joe Public have fully bought into it after today's events.
:D:D:D:D:D If you believe all that crap then more fool you.

What is baffling, to the point of bewilderment, is why Trump has continued to effectively support twitter et al, by using them as a primary means of communication. He could and should have long since switched to alternative platforms that would not be censoring his messaging.

Such a move would have achieved the dual objectives of both ensuring his messaging is uncensored, while also depriving big tech of tens of millions of the users that they require to generate their revenue and profits. For a self-proclaimed canny businessman, he's certainly missed the mark on dealing with his 'silicon valley' detractors.

:unsure:
If they were censoring him then he has succeeded in exposing them by using their platform.

You can hardly expect a President to use 2 bit alternative. When that alternative gets big, the 1% will infiltrate. If they cannot infiltrate they will buy it. If they cannot buy it, they will destroy it. If they cannot destroy it the 1% are finished. To me, they've never looked stronger than right now.

If he was censored, I must have missed it. I understand his account was blocked briefly and is now up and running again.(?) Probably just long enough to upset people and create another story, but nowhere near as long as the 1000's of permanently banned accounts that some regard as 'crazy conspiracy theorists'. (because having an incorrect opinion about something 'is a threat to our democracy')

I would think CV would know better than me how much censorship the right wing puppet of the 1% has suffered compared to the left wing puppet of the 1%.

But arguing the toss amongst the electorate and better still, creating the conditions for anything up to a civil war, plays straight into the hands of the powers that shouldn't be- which is exactly the reason why the suspicion that they orchestrate it all must never be removed from the table by those who understand that freedom and democracy must be actively and continuously defended. from those very people.

If they were censoring him then he has succeeded in exposing them by using their platform.

You can hardly expect a President to use 2 bit alternative. When that alternative gets big, the 1% will infiltrate. If they cannot infiltrate they will buy it. If they cannot buy it, they will destroy it. If they cannot destroy it the 1% are finished. To me, they've never looked stronger than right now.

If he was censored, I must have missed it. I understand his account was blocked briefly and is now up and running again.(?) Probably just long enough to upset people and create another story, but nowhere near as long as the 1000's of permanently banned accounts that some regard as 'crazy conspiracy theorists'. (because having an incorrect opinion about something 'is a threat to our democracy')

I would think CV would know better than me how much censorship the right wing puppet of the 1% has suffered compared to the left wing puppet of the 1%.

But arguing the toss amongst the electorate and better still, creating the conditions for anything up to a civil war, plays straight into the hands of the powers that shouldn't be- which is exactly the reason why the suspicion that they orchestrate it all must never be removed from the table by those who understand that freedom and democracy must be actively and continuously defended. from those very people.

There's simply no contest. MSM and Social Media control the misinformation narrative.
It's a wonder that Trump and Brexit ever happened given the continual bombardment of fake news to the masses.

:D:D:D:D:D If you believe all that crap then more fool you.

Well you know me not to be a fool, and more to the point, I will not be fooled.

Now perhaps you might like to watch this where the police removed the mickey mouse barriers and invite the infiltrated protesters in.

Well you know me not to be a fool, and more to the point, I will not be fooled.

Now perhaps you might like to watch this where the police removed the mickey mouse barriers and invite the infiltrated protesters in.

Yes, probably because they were Trump supporters.