Which way?

cricket

So Which way for the $/£ and E/$, Some say up some say down, Don`t know which way it will go, think i will sit tight on the longs and see. Any info?

Well I'll give you my humble opinion. Greenspan is speaking in about 20 minutes and this is always soemthing that cause a lot of shock waves. So if you're sitting on anything, put in your stops as the market will most definetly fluctuate a lot. If you are sitting on a profit I would take it now and just stay out of the market until a clearer picture can be seen.

heck, I don't know..... why you asking (me) anyway?
;)

Last edited:
that's a fact mate!!....long as the old stops are primed...... :D

Seems to me that EURUSD has made textbook top and USDCHF textbook bottom. Much as I feel horror at getting long dollar it is the only way to be right now IMHO until the neckline is once again crossed. Also sold EURGBP today as that looked way overbought and coming up against major resistance and fib levels. All are working so far today but that could just be the friday effect.
I would point out that a lot of my FX trades get stopped out it is the winners that tend to run well. I am very simplistic in my approach to FX as in my experience this is how most FX traders appear to be :)
Good Trading