which system scalping is best

sunnyfluffyy

hi I am brand new to this forum I don’t have much time or money to do forex trading but above all how can anyone spend many hours and a lot of money finding the best system on a ridiculous hard system
ALL I WANT from you here is a successful scalping system for a couple of hours during the day that I can work with as an example eur/ usd
gbp/usd that u can scalp successfully is this asking too much there must be something between you all here with experience that can agree what system is best to use and how to do it
please reply
I have been doing this for 5 months at home

Look for the 3 ducks system on here. It may work for you. Also, Mr Charts' system.

No guarantees, mind. You have to put the work in, even if you demo. Just like becoming a lawyer, there are no short cuts.

And watch out for the sharks trying to take your money and offering to teach you.

the search is rubbish. do a search for "chart" under members. should come up

All everyone wants is a system that they can work with for a few hours a day and make money the majority of the time.

Most people want to win the lottery as well.

But the answer to your question is probably the system that loses you the least money. The cost of doing business, paying away all the bid offer spreads is a millstone around most scaplers necks. Chances of success probably less than 2% overtime, and that doesn't mean you have a good money here and there, overtime means over many years.

You're better off waiting and picking your spots and taking out full points.

hi I am brand new to this forum I don’t have much time or money to do forex trading but above all how can anyone spend many hours and a lot of money finding the best system on a ridiculous hard system
ALL I WANT from you here is a successful scalping system for a couple of hours during the day that I can work with as an example eur/ usd
gbp/usd that u can scalp successfully is this asking too much there must be something between you all here with experience that can agree what system is best to use and how to do it
please reply
I have been doing this for 5 months at home

Hi sunnyfluffyy.
I work with a scalping system now. see this thread :
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-strategies-systems/47466-my-forex-system.html#post597116

Usually I traded EURGBP M5 chart and I think scalping is the better strategy in FOREX. hope this help.

Look for the 3 ducks system on here. It may work for you. Also, Mr Charts' system.

No guarantees, mind. You have to put the work in, even if you demo. Just like becoming a lawyer, there are no short cuts.

And watch out for the sharks trying to take your money and offering to teach you.

this message is not just for you it is for everyone ideally there must be someone who is successful who wouldn’t mind to have a camera see his screen while he is trading -scalping - and cold copy in real time for at least a period of time to get off the ground and for making money for an animal sanctuary I am trying to set up -- funding or anyone else here who is reading this

I appreciate where you're coming from. The problem is that if you see someone click "buy", by the time you have clicked "buy", the price has moved against you and then if the trader you're following closes after 10 pips, and you copy him, you could have a different fill price and while he makes 10 pips, you lose 15 pips. That's why you are better off learning to trade properly. Or put your money in a FTSE tracker fund.

I appreciate where you're coming from. The problem is that if you see someone click "buy", by the time you have clicked "buy", the price has moved against you and then if the trader you're following closes after 10 pips, and you copy him, you could have a different fill price and while he makes 10 pips, you lose 15 pips. That's why you are better off learning to trade properly. Or put your money in a FTSE tracker fund.

I don’t mind im sure it would be better than that if anyone here wants to do this so I can copy
I will prob put this up as a new thread if no one replies
thanks all

Well, good luck. There are signal providers out there who do offer two weeks free if you google for them.