Which software should I go for?

its not the amount of bottle - more whats in them - and stella will get your trading size up everytime!

Skimbleshanks,

many thx for yr insight. i am new to QCharts and currently testing it, so far I find it lovely - well it has not yet frozen on me! :) what i like loads is that it goes back for a significant time span, I am seeing 4 months or so - as compared to eSignal's 60 days.

cheers

i am using tenfore, and have been for the past 2 yrs !! But want to drop it soon as it is expensive !

the main advantage upto now was the fact that it came through satellite, but my broadband seems to be working ok now, so will switch to something else soon...................

china white:

If you want to go back intraday on Qcharts, you can go back years. I've been back to February 1999 intraday.

However, as this pulls significant amounts of data off their servers, I find that the best time to do this is at weekends, ie when the servers are not being used by many. This makes it much quicker, and it only takes a minute or so to be back three years.

I can't remember the last time that Qcharts froze - and if it ever does happen you just change servers. Press Ctrl Alt N and then pick a server based on ping times.