Which is the best EA bot that you ever used?

If you use MT4 and are interested in robots then look at them given under the market tab. I look in occasionally because someone may just make a profitable one. But don't believe the blurb. they have that down to a fine art but not the contents . There are loads that just use the one given with the platform but under different pics and names. It loses.

If you use MT4 and are interested in robots then look at them given under the market tab. I look in occasionally because someone may just make a profitable one. But don't believe the blurb. they have that down to a fine art but not the contents . There are loads that just use the one given with the platform but under different pics and names. It loses.
Yeah i know about this opportunity but i want some tested one/s.

Just forget about them and work on your strategy the market can turn in a second as we all know

i opened a new thread of my best EA https://www.trade2win.com/threads/e...tma-double-tf-renko-bars-price-action.238025/

1594232792912.png

Please Join
This Robot is Free under our IB brokers

Me personally, I have undeveloped confidence in letting something like a bot go.
If I were to develop further the notion I can possibly make something like that work, then I might go with a VPS situated close to a broker with low spreads, limited slippage, and no re-quotes. If spreads can be fixed around news time, then that, or maybe even just pay commissions rather than spreads. I'm a bit more focused in forex, but I still think the ideas can still be applied to other.

I am using EAs/algos coded and backtested by me.
One of the most useful sites for commercial EAs is this:

A couple can be promising and give realistic results but on average this is what happens.
They impress you with wonderful backtests, the EA maybe will work for few months than starts to lose because it is extremely difficult to design a robust ruleset.
When the live prformance will become too bad they release a new fantastic 2.0 version with new impressing backtests.
The history repeats every 2 years.

Last edited:
I've designed, coded, automated, and been running them successfully for a number of years.

Posted on this forum under Fully Automated Stocks trading. General idea is described there.

It's currently managing several hundred thousands $ of my own money.

And of course it's not for sale, but I'm happy answer questions if someone is bold enough to try to walk that path.

Val