Which is the best EA bot that you ever used?

momo3HC

Hi fellas. I want to know which is the best EA bot that you ever used?
Thank you in advance.

I have been testing EA bots for years and have not come up with a single one that I would risk money on.
The martingale ones can look good until the inevitable crash that wipes out your wedge.
I have even designed bots that I paid someone to code up and they weren't profitable either.
I guess the companies that have big reserves can probably do better though.
A post from a big Company employee might lift the veil of secrecy.

I have been testing EA bots for years and have not come up with a single one that I would risk money on.
The martingale ones can look good until the inevitable crash that wipes out your wedge.
I have even designed bots that I paid someone to code up and they weren't profitable either.
I guess the companies that have big reserves can probably do better though.
A post from a big Company employee might lift the veil of secrecy.

Disappointing to hear that, how many bots would you say you've tested in that time?

Thank you in advance.

This is all that is needed:

Attachments

• human-brain.jpg
    human-brain.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 440
This is all that is needed:

hahaha
i am not familiar with EAs and although i keep hearing the same as above- essentially, that it may be best to stay away from them and just use your own common sense approach instead, i am still curious about how they work and can they be integrated with any broker platform via mt4????

hahaha
i am not familiar with EAs and although i keep hearing the same as above- essentially, that it may be best to stay away from them and just use your own common sense approach instead, i am still curious about how they work and can they be integrated with any broker platform via mt4????
I use one ( part manual ) with MT4

ok thanks, and is it compatible with any broker using mt4? sorry if that is a noob question, just i am new to EAs really. also, what is the name of the EA you use please???

Sorry It is not available commercially.
I wrote it myself and got it coded up.

Many answers and nothing straight to the question. Really?
Having wrestled with the Forex market for 10 years plus and spent some money on it, I can't just give it away.
It is not perfect 100% but seems to produce a small profit without too much risk.
Good luck

Thank you in advance.

zero ......I have quant programming friends that tell me even the big guys struggle a lot after throwing millions at these things

so dont think the retail crap stuff out there will be profitable for you in the long term .....its not sophisticated enough and most retail platforms are not fast enough with too much slippage

Having wrestled with the Forex market for 10 years plus and spent some money on it, I can't just give it away.
It is not perfect 100% but seems to produce a small profit without too much risk.
Good luck

understood - small edges take years to find and nurture - respect

N

zero ......I have quant programming friends that tell me even the big guys struggle a lot after throwing millions at these things

so dont think the retail crap stuff out there will be profitable for you in the long term .....its not sophisticated enough and most retail platforms are not fast enough with too much slippage
I know it`s hard but i`m curious is there anybody who may find a four leaf clover. ;)