Which is best for me?

Gamble100

2 0
I would like to position trade, no leverage (meaning my position size would be account value divided by price in points ($21.88=2188 points), only long positions and potentially holding a position for months. Which is best for me CFD or Spread Betting?

M

member275544

0 0
I would like to position trade, no leverage (meaning my position size would be account value divided by price in points ($21.88=2188 points), only long positions and potentially holding a position for months. Which is best for me CFD or Spread Betting?

spread, as long as you find someone that does no leverage. Gecko do. I answered this on your other thread on the same topic
alternatively, why not shares? if you are long only and holding for months..

timsk

Legendary member
7,348 2,141
. . . alternatively, why not shares? if you are long only and holding for months..
Hi Gamble,
I agree with malaguti. If you actively don't want the leverage, then there's a strong argument against using either CFDs or SBs. I'd go in search of a good, cheap, direct market access broker if I were in your shoes - and trade the underlying equities themselves.
Tim.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock