Which currency pair would you never trade? Why?

Why not? Any thing happened that you feel that way?
Yes!
I did not trade for months now but when I was learning on my demo account I JUST COULDN'T MAKE any profits on this pair.
After a while, I started analyzing it and well, all trades went negative and I just try to avoid it :))

Well, that is wise, but why you've never tried them? Always there's a first time...
They are often more sensitive to economic and political developments in their respective countries, making them more volatile and riskier for traders who prefer more stable and established currency pairs.

Pairs with Geopolitical Risks: Currency pairs from countries facing significant geopolitical uncertainties or economic instability can be risky to trade. Sudden political developments or economic crises can lead to sharp and unpredictable price movements. For example, the USD/RUB pair (US Dollar/Russian Ruble) can be influenced by geopolitical tensions involving Russia.

i would ever open any positions on any cryptocurrencies because this is totally against my risk management

All pairs with CHF because of this:

The flash crash of Jaunuary 15, 2015 was a quick and painful shot to the foreign exchange markets that saw billions of dollars wiped clean away from investors in a matter of seconds. How did this happen? The Swiss National Bank suddenly removed its peg holding the Swiss franc to the euro at 1.2000 EUR

I will never trade Cryptos.
Trading cryptocurrencies can be emotionally taxing, especially during periods of rapid price fluctuations. Some people may choose to avoid the stress and emotional rollercoaster that trading can entail.

Para una persona que quiere iniciarse en el mundo del trading, por donde recomendaríais empezar?

just spreads ....thats the only reason i wouldnt touch a pair .....so i stick to the solid pairs that are liquid ....otherwise I have no real preferences these days ...i used to ...but that is a cognitive Bias that i have now corrected over the years

however currencies do have different personalities - to understand that is to start understanding forex trading

my take is on currency pairs with lack of interest on the institutional markets.

a single move does exponential swings - subjected to manipulation on price

I think we shouldn't trade on pairs out of our knowledge. If we don't know much about the countries or their money situations for the currencies we're thinking of trading, it's safer to stay away.

All pairs with CHF because of this:

The flash crash of Jaunuary 15, 2015 was a quick and painful shot to the foreign exchange markets that saw billions of dollars wiped clean away from investors in a matter of seconds. How did this happen? The Swiss National Bank suddenly removed its peg holding the Swiss franc to the euro at 1.2000 EUR
That was the most violent event in recent Forex history. But it was absolutely not a reversal on the chart. Price had been falling for months and by the time of the SNB action, although their decision was a surprise and their timing was therefore also a surprise, only dumb money should have been long.

USD/CHF, USD/JPY and yes EUR/USD.

USD/JPY too unpredeictable and too many fakeouts
EUR/USD not enough volatility
USD/CHF mirror of the above