Which coins would you prefer to buy?

AdamCantor

32 3
i think many altcoins have a future providing the crypto markets are speared by bitcoin (at least for now) when BTC gets a surge, the others seem to as well. I think while the undervalued coins are at their low values, many would be worth a small investment. Side note, I am hearing lots of hype on XRP but still not seeing enough positive movement to have me hooked. Someone try convince me!

SimonOwen

8 0
I just read your opinions and would like to share with you my own. One of the leading platforms for bitcoin trading is Prime. It has bitcoin deposits and withdrawals. With a start within 40 secs, your account is completely anonymous and safe with industry-leading security. But don't think it suggests only bitcoins for the supporters of Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin. There is also a full stock of indices and commodities. If it is also interesting, you can try 100x leverage trading.

Last edited:

progix

228 3
i most trade on bitcoin or ethereum or ripple
These three are almost the most prominent coins of the digital age so i guess the brokers like hotforex, fxcm, fxprimus, etc have added them against EUR and USD too.