Where can I find list or archive of older momentum plays and replay them in TOS?

erjcan

I want to leverage the onDemand feature in TOS.
It lets replay older stocks + level2 + tape as if it was real time.
I believe it's a great accelerator in gaining this screen time, figuring out my strategy, my mindset etc.

However, I want to play those stocks that catch a protrader attention and I want to replay those moments, "live thru it" and "feel" it and see exactly how price action unfolded!

I dont want to just see old bars - I need to see how they moved, cuz this is what happens when we trade. In addition, I want to take notes of this simulated trading and record it in my trading journal!

So the question: who has this list or archive of past trades? do u know any other trader who keeps track of his trades by trade type?

Is there any trading journal with sorted plays of stocks from the past?
so I dont have to churn thru tons of information?

I believe the OnDemand is really the answer if I take it as real trade and analyze it with scrutiny and treat it as real money!

I want to leverage the onDemand feature in TOS.
It lets replay older stocks + level2 + tape as if it was real time.
I believe it's a great accelerator in gaining this screen time, figuring out my strategy, my mindset etc.

However, I want to play those stocks that catch a protrader attention and I want to replay those moments, "live thru it" and "feel" it and see exactly how price action unfolded!

I dont want to just see old bars - I need to see how they moved, cuz this is what happens when we trade. In addition, I want to take notes of this simulated trading and record it in my trading journal!

So the question: who has this list or archive of past trades? do u know any other trader who keeps track of his trades by trade type?

Is there any trading journal with sorted plays of stocks from the past?
so I dont have to churn thru tons of information?

I believe the OnDemand is really the answer if I take it as real trade and analyze it with scrutiny and treat it as real money!

Basically, you are looking to replay someone's trading scanner... I doubt someone will share this with you... You'll have to develop a screener yourself and run it trough past data to find what was in play based on your trading strategy...