Help me find a list of Percent Gainer (4%+)

Henry321

19 0
I have been using the yahoo percent gainers list for day/swing trades. I buy when i see a good steady horizontal line and sell a few hours later at profit sometimes very large profits. While I have been mostly producing profits with this occasionally I buy too late or at the end of the swing due to the stocks I see on yahoo being already mostly 10%+ and just simply not having any more room to go.

I would like to find a list with stocks 4%+ Any recommendations? If I could see these stocks earlier before they make it on yahoos wall that would be great for my strategy.

What I am really looking for in a stock is not the percent increase but having a steady angled + line with little volatility and a good volume that I predict will keep traveling in the same + direction. EX: Groupon I did this and made 12% a few weeks ago.

I would like to find a list with stocks 4%+ Any recommendations?