Where can I find list or archive of older momentum plays and replay them in TOS?

erjcan

4 0
I want to leverage the onDemand feature in TOS.
It lets replay older stocks + level2 + tape as if it was real time.
I believe it's a great accelerator in gaining this screen time, figuring out my strategy, my mindset etc.

However, I want to play those stocks that catch a protrader attention and I want to replay those moments, "live thru it" and "feel" it and see exactly how price action unfolded!

I dont want to just see old bars - I need to see how they moved, cuz this is what happens when we trade. In addition, I want to take notes of this simulated trading and record it in my trading journal!

So the question: who has this list or archive of past trades? do u know any other trader who keeps track of his trades by trade type?

Is there any trading journal with sorted plays of stocks from the past?
so I dont have to churn thru tons of information?

I believe the OnDemand is really the answer if I take it as real trade and analyze it with scrutiny and treat it as real money!

Quantt

Established member
944 59
I want to leverage the onDemand feature in TOS.
It lets replay older stocks + level2 + tape as if it was real time.
I believe it's a great accelerator in gaining this screen time, figuring out my strategy, my mindset etc.

However, I want to play those stocks that catch a protrader attention and I want to replay those moments, "live thru it" and "feel" it and see exactly how price action unfolded!

I dont want to just see old bars - I need to see how they moved, cuz this is what happens when we trade. In addition, I want to take notes of this simulated trading and record it in my trading journal!

So the question: who has this list or archive of past trades? do u know any other trader who keeps track of his trades by trade type?

Is there any trading journal with sorted plays of stocks from the past?
so I dont have to churn thru tons of information?

I believe the OnDemand is really the answer if I take it as real trade and analyze it with scrutiny and treat it as real money!

Basically, you are looking to replay someone's trading scanner... I doubt someone will share this with you... You'll have to develop a screener yourself and run it trough past data to find what was in play based on your trading strategy...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock