When will the bullish market start?

I wish I had the answer to this. Since no one can predict the market movements, it would be best if we accept it as it is and take steps accordingly.

Nobody knows when the Dow will resume its uptrend. But it will do so. Just be ready with a buy order at a suitable level to catch the recovery. You do not need to be in a hurry.

Still even if the markets are bearish, the professional traders make money while shorting the commodities or any underlying assets.

Nobody knows when the Dow will resume its uptrend. But it will do so. Just be ready with a buy order at a suitable level to catch the recovery. You do not need to be in a hurry.
Thank you for your reply. I think now it is the best time to buy some cheap coins and should hold them for at least a year or two? Am I right?

Thank you for your reply. I think now it is the best time to buy some cheap coins and should hold them for at least a year or two? Am I right?
I'm not best qualified for an opinion on crypto. I don't yet see any correlation between coins and the Dow. Or any other measure of reality.

Crypto is still in its in fancy i guess and i think they had a long time to go in order to get mature otherwise I have seen many bogus coins which become obsolete or either delisted from the exchanges putting their value to zero.