when not to trade

the pro

65 0
Pro? That'll cause a laugh. Haven't got enough balls for that!!

You can pay for guaranteed stop, but it probably just guarantees you'll lose it since you'd probably want to be long gone by the time it's hit. These SB guys aren't daft and they won't give you much that might work to your advantage.

Hi Barjon

Again, thanks for all your feedback. As I said to Toknees, you have both offered some great advice. It's been nice to chat, a one to one sometime. actually can't see that happening, looking at the amount of posts you've had, it seems like you are a very busy man

Thanks again

Good luck

toknees

22 3
You're welcome - I've still got a lot to learn myself and it's great that we can all help each other!

Keep up your research and development and keep asking questions and you'll do great.

the pro

65 0
You're welcome - I've still got a lot to learn myself and it's great that we can all help each other!

Keep up your research and development and keep asking questions and you'll do great.

Thanks again for all your help, i don't tend to use forums much, so I'll have to track you down.

Take care, good trading.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock