Whats your super hero name?

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
I'm Captain Warrior. :cheesy:

I've just put a friend's name in and got Colossal Moron! Don't think I'll tell him.

DaveJB

Experienced member
1,159 42
Ballistic Dwarf... I also got Atomic Wizard and Radioactive Heat from other variants of my name. I'll be like the dwarf in Pratchett's book, being about 5' 11" myself - 'oh, gotta be big to be a dwarf have you? Hightist pig!" (etc ;) )
I prefer to be known as 'Captain Whizzbang' actually, but since the left knee turned dodgy I've had to stop jumping tall buildings at a single bound, now I just take the chairlift....
Dave

rocwell

23 0
Flying wizard.....my girlfriend came up as Flatulent Skull...Dont think shell be successfull starring in the next X-men film really!

temporarilylight

Established member
531 59
The fates have dubbed me......Telepathic Brain!

hmmmmm......If only i could tell what stocks all the big institutions were gonna be buying each day

Etalia

54 0
LoL, I just hit REPORT POST because the Link is out of service and i wanted a Damn Super Hero Name, and wanted to bring a Thread from 2003 back to life LoL!!!!!

Etalia

54 0
Oh, well then Thanks I Suppose, see Back to life the thread becomes!! LoL

Your Superhero Name is The Wild Defender

Your Superpower is Demonic
Your Weakness is LiveJournal
Your Weapon is Your Anti-matter Bombs
Your Mode of Transportation is Capsule

Now im getting in My Capsule, Updating my Journal, and Ill drop an Anti matter Bomb on everyone because im Demonic and I dont Care!!

I Like it LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock