whats wrong with this strategy

newtrader789

hey guys,

need help from some of the more experienced forex traders here.

So this person over on the warrior forum which is a internet marketing forum is claiming to trade intraday forex. nothing wrong with that, however this is on top of supposedly being a phd student and supposedly a fulltime marketer yet still has time to lurk on the forum posting up to 25 , essay length posts, EVERY DAY.

can the more experienced guys here tell me what's wrong with his strategy? also, being a intraday forex trader, i'm assuming it would require you to monitor your trades rather than taking a set and forget approach which this person seems to project. also the fact that this person seems to think that he can supposedly trade forex whilst at the same time writing overtly long forums posts up to 25 times a day as well as being a internet marketer just doesn't cut it.

thanks in advance

newtrader789

scam_alexa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing wrong with the strategy as it is not time demanding since the focus is on a couple of pairs. 1--2-3 and Ross Hooks are set and forget type of setups. The win rate doesn't ring any alarms unlike those supposedly 90 % plus hype. He or she is not selling any services or products. What is your beef? There are probably better things to do.

Nothing wrong with the strategy as it is not time demanding since the focus is on a couple of pairs. 1--2-3 and Ross Hooks are set and forget type of setups. The win rate doesn't ring any alarms unlike those supposedly 90 % plus hype. He or she is not selling any services or products. What is your beef? There are probably better things to do.

ok fair enough.

agreed there are better things to do, however this person on the forum is giving out false information and positioning himself as an expert when he isnt. hence why i came here to get some advice from real traders.

ok fair enough.

agreed there are better things to do, however this person on the forum is giving out false information and positioning himself as an expert when he isnt. hence why i came here to get some advice from real traders.

Very easy to settle the issue. Ask he or she to show his or her trade statements. There are no expert or non expert in this business - just profitable or non profitable traders.

There are no expert or non expert in this business - just profitable or non profitable traders.

Very well written. I totally agree with you on that. I always tell people to ignore everything they read out there when it comes to trading as the markets will tell you if you are right or wrong. Expert, no expert...who cares?

In case you have an idea, try it and the market will give you the only relevant answer.

I think you should ignore what other do and focus on your own trading. I find the rewards more appealing than wasting my time with other people's work.

Hey there

You've shown us one of a billion marketeer, junk mail, posts /threads / E-mails in the universe

if you want to question the person do it .....its part of learning the ropes and walking the path in Trading......I talk to a lot of marketeers and traders and advertisers all the time as I check out whats going on .............ok I rarely learn much these days and 99.9% of the time its all Junk looking to scam the newbies ............but so what ?........you cant learn until you have been scammed at least a few times in the early days.......we all do it

If you are not making mistakes in life you are either dead already, or lying to yourself

N

seen that before, best thing is to leave it alone and let him be, whether a spam marketer or trader, thats just his opinion.
Trade using your methods.

Giovan

seen that before, best thing is to leave it alone and let him be, whether a spam marketer or trader, thats just his opinion.
Trade using your methods.

Giovan

Yes, that's true. I don't see why anyone would waste so much time and energy on it. It's a public forum, everyone is entitled to post what they see fit. Nobody has to agree with another posters idea or strategy, as long as it works for the poster all good.