What is wrong with me?

Relatively small capital.Use of SB's.Short time frames.Emotional indiscipline.

All of the above means there is nothing wrong with you,but you are treading a well trodden route.On a probability basis you would be a bad bet ,BUT some can and do emerge from the above combination of circumstance to trade their way to profitability.
Whether you will be one I don't know as I don't know you.

To improve your probability though I would suggest increasing your capital before sustaining much more of the losses that accompany the learning curve.If you retain SB's then increase your timeframe (and having more capital makes that possible)...and last but not least ,become obsessive about writing trading details down to try to cure the emotional indiscipline.If you can't cure the latter you're stuffed ,or at best marginalised because 80% of this stuff is in the 'mind' and taking and keeping control.
Practically , for where you are at 3% losses for stops should be trimmed to 0.5-1% maximum until you have a record that amounts to positive expectancy AND some people would say don't exceed that even then...I'm not one of those,but I understand why they say it.

There's no doubt that having a good start helps no end when starting something new, providing that you have enough experience to try to keep your previous gains. Up until last Tuesday July had been a bitch of a month for me. The rest of the week has put me ahead on the month. If I had not had a good June, would I have had the nerve to continue July's first three weeks of losses? This is where, as you say, the emotions come in to play and, to answer Damianoakley, if my stops had not been close, I would have lost all of June's gains by the time my fortunes changed on Wednesday. Three weeks of small, but steady losses is a long time. Some might think that I should give trading up---I, often, feel that way myself:eek: :eek:

Split

Split

I think that Damien is right about not having to use large size if not trading intraday and in many cases much smaller size would be preferable if trading overnight positions in my view.

Paul