Whats in a name? Why are you called

Its my user name on all Internet forums so i don't have to remember different ones, have had it since i was young so its named after my best album (at the time).

Thinking about it, its old and i dont like it anymore, can you change it for me please wasp?

Don't ask me! :eek: I just post here

O, i thought you was a "top boy" with powers around here, who should i ask kindly then?

My forum name was based, rather unimaginitively, on my style of trading at the time of registering.

I'd be keen to know the history to your nic GJ

You Only Live Twice

I always fancy a bit of excitement (having tasted it in the military but work hard to keep it out of my trading) and Mr Bond seems to attract it yet always triumphs over adversity. A bit Ostentatious to use 007 so, 0007 it is.

0007 also places you first in most lists (haven't yet found a trading advantage for that).

There was a guy on a now-closed forum (forgotten its name) called "1" who referred to himself as "number one" - his style rather reminded me of the T2W now-departed "Socratese" - could he be one & same?

I read G J's reasons very recently Arb. I thought it was in this thread but I can't find it now.

I'm Nine because my trading weaknesses are discipline and a tendency to pay for any lack of it. Nine is my target for every trade: 3 for the entry, 3 for setting targets and stops, and 3 for managing the trade.

I was looking for a cleverer name but all the good ones I thought of had gone already. :eek:

mine is the record number of consecutive positive trades done while balancing a McGiver on each knee !

tried for 7000, but they cheated !

and of course, mp stands for "mighty perfect"

mp

Last edited: