What's a good futures simulator that offers proof of fills?

sopodo

Hey Guys,

Anybody know of a trading platform that has a trial, I am after one that offers proof of fills. I want something that mimics live trading very closely. I know these proof of fill simulators aren't 100 percent accurate, but they are still very good and can get you to experience how exactly the market plays out when you go live.

Ideally I am after a platform that is java based

Is there anything like this?

You can get a trial of TT from any of the US FCMs for free for 2 weeks

This is as good as it gets....all pros use the same software

Try global futures...then when it runs out...get trials from mirus, velocity advantage etc

You can get a trial of TT from any of the US FCMs for free for 2 weeks

This is as good as it gets....all pros use the same software

Try global futures...then when it runs out...get trials from mirus, velocity advantage etc

Many thanks for your reply and excellent information, been looking at something that can offer proof of fills as I haven't been able to find that many platforms out there that offer this. Only like Ninjatrader.

When you say TT that's Trading Technologies X trader right?

I went to globalfutures and noticed that you have to sign up for an account with them to get access to the trial. Do you know if I can just fill up the forms with a bunch of fake details? I don't like the idea of signing up with real details for an account with a broker that I don't know if I am going to use in the future.

Many thanks in advance

Many thanks for your reply and excellent information, been looking at something that can offer proof of fills as I haven't been able to find that many platforms out there that offer this. Only like Ninjatrader.

When you say TT that's Trading Technologies X trader right?

I went to globalfutures and noticed that you have to sign up for an account with them to get access to the trial. Do you know if I can just fill up the forms with a bunch of fake details? I don't like the idea of signing up with real details for an account with a broker that I don't know if I am going to use in the future.

Many thanks in advance

Ys correct this is xtrader...no need to fill out false infor....just send your real details , there is no pressure to proceed any further but it makes no difference either way tbh..

If you dont proceed after the trial...they dont bother you really bar a few mass mail outs which you can opt out of