What was my spread cost in mt4?

zktier

If I make a trade in mt4 where the spread is dynamic how do I know what I paid in spread? For example I have a buy stop at 1.30020 and I get filled. My log show that I got filled at 1.30020 but nothing about what the spread was when I got in the trade. At my broker the spread differs from 0.8 to 1.3 all the time. So, how can I look up after the trade is a fact what I paid in spread?

If I make a trade in mt4 where the spread is dynamic how do I know what I paid in spread? For example I have a buy stop at 1.30020 and I get filled. My log show that I got filled at 1.30020 but nothing about what the spread was when I got in the trade. At my broker the spread differs from 0.8 to 1.3 all the time. So, how can I look up after the trade is a fact what I paid in spread?

Look at what the Bid price was when you bought at 1.30020

Ok, thanks for the reply. Where can I find that information on the mt4 platform?

Ok, thanks for the reply. Where can I find that information on the mt4 platform?

I don't use MT4 so no idea but guess you can toggle charts between Bid and Ask prices. Look at the tick chart and just go to the time you opened the trade and look at the spread.

Mt4 dosent have a tick chart that go back in time so that is a problem. Anybody that uses mt4 that knows? Mr Woozel what platform do you trade with and how do you see after your trade is executed what spread you got.

Mt4 dosent have a tick chart that go back in time so that is a problem. Anybody that uses mt4 that knows? Mr Woozel what platform do you trade with and how do you see after your trade is executed what spread you got.

If I wanted to see the spread, guess I use my trade log to see what time I got filled. My trade log says I got filled at 07:40:53 for my EUR/USD trade on 10th Dec.
I look at the tick chart for that time and read off the bid and ask price. It also depends on what price my broker filled me at and how accurate the timing is. Not sure if it will be exact or if there are easier ways to find it.

Attachments

• Chart_EUR_USD_Ticks_snapshot.png
    Chart_EUR_USD_Ticks_snapshot.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 343