Cost of spread betting

Pippppin said:
the blades...

on a slightly different tack, the blades are at home to the most underperforming club in British football on Saturday. Are you confident the blades will avoid the drop?

(I notice that the Magpies have only won once at Bramall Lane in 30 years...)

Eyup Pippppin,

No, I'm not at all confident we'll avoid the drop. The gap has closed significantly due to Chartlon's run if form, and our horrible run of away games.

We've got Newcastle, Wham, Wigan, Watford to play at home - and we've generally been solid at home (pre Hulse's injury?) so there's a chance to pick up points. I still reckon Fulham / Wigan might get sucked in - but I wouldn't bet on us either way.

The old sphincter is a twitchin, to say the least :LOL:

UTB

the blades said:
Eyup Pippppin,

No, I'm not at all confident we'll avoid the drop. The gap has closed significantly due to Chartlon's run if form, and our horrible run of away games.

We've got Newcastle, Wham, Wigan, Watford to play at home - and we've generally been solid at home (pre Hulse's injury?) so there's a chance to pick up points. I still reckon Fulham / Wigan might get sucked in - but I wouldn't bet on us either way.

The old sphincter is a twitchin, to say the least :LOL:

UTB

Speaking as (unfortunately) a Newcastle fan, I really hope you stay up since you are the only Yorkshire side in a Premiership dominated by the north west and London. The midlands (where I am) and Yorkshire have never had it so bad...

Pippppin said:
Speaking as (unfortunately) a Newcastle fan, I really hope you stay up since you are the only Yorkshire side in a Premiership dominated by the north west and London. The midlands (where I am) and Yorkshire have never had it so bad...

Thanks for the "good luck"....we need it!

UTB

the blades said:
Thanks for the "good luck"....we need it!

UTB

Well i'll go t't ft o ar sturrs... funny old game this football malaky....Rochdale started off reasonably,,,then had some howlers ....so fired manager off...appointed the kiddy coach who's doing a damm fine job...........A few games earlier, I recon we could have been fighting for a play off spot......

So.....down but maybe not out......

Good trading

counter_violent said:
Well i'll go t't ft o ar sturrs... funny old game this football malaky....Rochdale started off reasonably,,,then had some howlers ....so fired manager off...appointed the kiddy coach who's doing a damm fine job...........A few games earlier, I recon we could have been fighting for a play off spot......

So.....down but maybe not out......

Good trading

Judging by our display against the geordies, we're buggered.

Any chance of a playoff for Rochdale? 7 points looks too much at this stage? Always wanted to visit Spotlands, one of the few football league grounds I haven't seen The Blades play on.

UTB

latest deals attached.

UTB

PS - The Blades are staying up! (Please :cry: )

Attachments

• SB costs.xls
    238 KB · Views: 235
ok, since this thread shook the spreabetting world and ended, once and for all, the myth about skewed prices :)lol: ), I need to update it with the latest deals.

Spreadbets are a bit thin on the ground these days - I trade US stocks far more through IB. But that's no fault of the spreadbet firms.

UTB

Attachments

• SB costs.xls
    260.5 KB · Views: 188