What to do when envious persons rates thread very low.

Taking another look at the thread, it seems like it's mostly after the fact trading. Definitely worthy of a 1-star.

I tried, and asked what is wrong, but rates 1 started when i tried to post my vision in other disscussion threads of "legendary members"

I suppose they don't enjoy it

i recognise the pics @ babypips, did you have a thread here? if so, where's it gone?

i recognise the pics @ babypips, did you have a thread here? if so, where's it gone?

It's probably been removed by the dastardly conspiratorial crowd of manipulative staffers, mods, admin organised by that master mind of unmitigated evil and mass exploitation, the owner of t2w :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's probably been removed by the dastardly conspiratorial crowd of manipulative staffers, mods, admin organised by that master mind of unmitigated evil and mass exploitation, the owner of t2w :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i found it alive and well, with the low star rating intact. used google to find it, the search user posts function must be broken.

glad to see things still up to scratch.

happy xmas :D

BOO ***ING HOO NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KINELL WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THE ********* ON THIS SITE CRYING LIKE LITTLE ***ING SPUNKRATS ABOUT SOME ****TY LITTLE STAR RATING.... fuggin get a grip...whatever are you gonna be like when youz 20 large outta court on a fugpig of a trade and ya ringo is eating ya y-frontz.....fuggin bandits....

Deviant?

Unlog,
Why give a damn what other people think ?
If you are successful and profitable and others don't realise, surely that's their loss?
Why should you care how many stars they give you ?
Why should you want the approval of people you don't even know ?
If it's an ego thing, remember ego is the trader's worst enemy. Be humble and sod everyone you don't like...........well perhaps not.........

I'm not forum poster, it's new to me in general, i understand what you say you're right!

It doesn't make any sense to me. Perhaps it's a language issue, but I can't even understand what you're doing. You make some calls in advance, and a stop loss, but no target. Sometimes you show full chart, other times you just show a snippet of the chart which misses the point where you were entering :s

Then you say something about an 80 pip retracement. I dont' know what that means. Are your targets 80 pips?

Suggestions: Try to be clearer about trades. Try to post a full chart rather than a chart that's been cropped, or a chart that has tons of white space to the right, so that we're not really seeing anything. Try to give some actual analysis (realise this might be tough with language issue). Discuss some parts of your system. Be clear about what the thread is. Are you doing real time calls, or are you doing forecasts or are you doing recaps. If you're doing forecasts, then you'd need stop, entry and target.

Ok, thank you i will try to get more clear from NY !

Taking another look at the thread, it seems like it's mostly after the fact trading. Definitely worthy of a 1-star.

You're wrong, all results are actual, on each forum i have subscribers and if it was not true, they won't be silent :)