Trending stocks?

What signals do you use to get in?

Moving average?

Time and sales?

Please elaborate.

Thanks,

Craig

Last edited:
when i buy a market and it keeps goin up - that makes me most money. Guess u can call that the good money method. but if i buy it and then it goes down i lose most then. stop loss is vital!!!

when i buy a market and it keeps goin up - that makes me most money. Guess u can call that the good money method. but if i buy it and then it goes down i lose most then. stop loss is vital!!!

lol... good reply :cheesy:

Does anyone have a clear method they use to
make consistent money?

I just got a trial of the Stealth Alerts scanner
and I'm not sure what to look for.

Do you look for daily highs?

Fast Breakouts?

Trending stocks?

Moving average?

Time and sales?

Please elaborate.

Thanks,

Craig

Consider that any method itself is gonna make you NO money at all.....
There are many more legs to learn and to pay attention to in trading that are at least as important as the system itself :)

What method makes me the most money? MINE.

...build your own. It took me longer than some, four years to find working tools that allowed me to do what I wanted - make good money consistently. Gotta chase it down... And be careful.. Like Joe DiNapoli says - We're all just one trade away from humility.

All that said, i'm diversifying. PM me if you want some other help - i can 'share' some seriously excellent tools and concepts with you. Worth your while..

Does anyone have a clear method they use to
make consistent money?

I just got a trial of the Stealth Alerts scanner
and I'm not sure what to look for.

Do you look for daily highs?

Fast Breakouts?

Trending stocks?

Moving average?

Time and sales?

Please elaborate.

Thanks,

Craig

Bank heists:LOL:

Neil ....I missed your post before I posted.....

we must do a bank job together sometime !

N

Close your eyes, have your mouse around your buy/sell button, move it left and right (not too vigorously mind!) and...........click! Works every time.....honest! ;)

Close your eyes, have your mouse around your buy/sell button, move it left and right (not too vigorously mind!) and...........click! Works every time.....honest! ;)

And causes less damage than throwing darts:)

On a more serious note, my mate Ben normally goes long gold, stocks as well as anything priced in $s and then tells the world, he'll buy some bonds..........works like a charm!!

p.s. i'll swap you my heroin for your heroine! :)

You need to learn how the market you trade operates or your trading will be pure punts

Well i use 4 systems , one for bull trends , bear trends , bull reversal , bear reversal . Only thing that makes money is ability to know what are the market condition i.e "Quiet/Volatile" Trading/Trending conditions. If market is trading then long supports and short resistances while keeping an eye out for order flow & if its trending entertaining breakouts is a wise thought or IF we are lucky we will get a chance to long support or short resistance in trending environment.

Also.. You will make the most with a system that is Yours, You Know It, comfortable with it, can excel with it. A computer might make more with something else, but you may not.. The one that fits you will make you the most money