What makes trading successful?

Vladimir Rojas

24 11
Do you know the proverb “a good craftsman doesn’t blame his tools”?

We are no craftsmen, but as traders, we have our own tools too. Trading platforms, economic calendars, education courses – we use this all to climb up the ladder of trading success. However, we are too often rely on the opinion of others while choosing the best tools.

Different people have various approaches to trading tools. Building the finest strategy requires trying out. Finding out what works for you. What resonates with you. And fits perfectly, matching your trading actions.

That’s why it is better to take any reviews you read online with a grain of salt. No one can give you a 100% guarantee that something will work for you perfectly.

Make trading personal – strive to get the best, and it will change your trading to the best.
View attachment 306045

Reactions: sharabela

Henow1969

279 29
Getting additional knowledge through websites and senior people is my basic formula for success. The principal of success in Forex trading is to find the right broker who will hit you very well and get and give your information carefully. My next step will be to discuss my strategy with my senior traders after which I will place trades in the market. If you want to be a successful Forex trader, you must make sure you understand the market and make good trading strategies and plans.

pezza55

38 7
Good words there. Unfortunately can't open the attachment. Too many people walk into trading thinking they can find the answers from everyone else. The truth is that you need to study hard and be responsible for your own success or failure.

earlchristensen

27 0
Your trading career is your own game that you have to play alone. If you keep asking others for help, you will end up gathering a lot of information that you might not know where to put and make use of. So, it’s better to first trade yourself and get to know your trading requirements so that you know what to ask and take help with.

sharabela

21 5
This is what actually it is. We do not have to blame our tools. If anyone is to blame it is us. However, there is no point of blaming only. We have to work on our mistakes and try to overcome those. We must make sure that we get better every day by studying and keeping a journal. Every now and then, we have to look back at our taken trades and compare them to be able to find mistakes if there is any.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock