What is the most important thing a beginer should learn ??

mpups

Experienced member
1,024 143
For me, the most important part is getting knowledge about trading platform/broker. I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.
Thank you for taking the time to promote your affiliate links on T2W 😘

• Love
Reactions: Mumpsimus

maby8

48 7
Try to set a trading plan which takes various aspects into account, including your own characteristics from a psychological point of view. These matter too as they will affect your decisions sometimes without you even realising. Money management and risk management are important too. Take it slowly and do not expect too much within a short period of time. In time you will succeed if you are persistent as well as quite careful.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock