What has happened to pboyles?

Shakone

Has he been banned? If so what for?

I hope he's just enjoying an extended Christmas break, but thought I'd ask.

Last edited:
I believe he is banned. A new mamba came on here a while back and posted this:

millionaireinaweek;
Well Timsk seeing as how none of you can bring yourselves to admit it I'll tell you what happened, he was permanently banned for exposing Davy Robertsons latest scam here, then he was reinstated, then he was banned again for attempting to warn people about forexmospherian and his antics. It seems like the decision has been made to tolerate criminals and thives and ban anyone trying to stop them, it was always going to work out that way in the end, T2W can only make money by selling adverts from these crooks and giving them free reign to defraud members, all this telling the truth is bad for business.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/181786-wot-happend-teh-lulz-3.html#post2248810

dont worry though coz we now have the 4xmuvvaphocker to show us how to make 20kin% a week son of the kin smalls son aint rocket si enz is ffs n my intel tells me he is foreal pboylse wood have only hounded thecracker out if he woz still here coz pboyles cood never believe anyone who with such claims like that coz pboylse had seen it all b4 and knew wassup n pboylse was a looser coz he had no imagination and is living in teh reel world and has got no idea as 2 wot is possible in teh forex arena if ya get ya nut in the game ffs
ima opening a 4rex accunt next week n ima gonna get me sum of that trillyon pound a day market if you'z listen the boylse he makes it sound hard but ffs not rocket scenys is it kinell

PS errr, cba

Last edited:
So not only was he banned, but millionaireinaweek's post mentioning it was deleted too?

So much for transparency at the site...

i think millweek might have been a mulitnic of the man himself shame to see pb go hopefully hell come back on anuvva multi via a proxy in Belgium

and knew wassup n pboylse was a looser coz he had no imagination and is living in teh reel world and has got no idea as 2 wot is possible in teh forex arena if ya get ya nut in the game ffs

PS errr, cba

Hi PLDB

Never a truer word spoken so seriously

You do have to get "ya nut in the game" - totally agree - if you can get your eyes really linked up well to your brain - and ignore so much that is written about forex - you can then make "loads of ackers" - actually trading rather than selling courses and dvd's etc etc.

One of my tasks this next 6 months will be getting you in a new "trading zone" and getting you "BOOMing" more than "busting". Its not easy - but is 100% possible ;-))

get ya stuck in lad

Regards

F

Last edited:
Hi PLDB

Never a truer word spoken so seriously

You do have to get "ya nut in the game" - totally agree - if you can get your eyes really linked up well to your brain - and ignore so much that is written about forex - you can then make "loads of ackers" - actually trading rather than selling courses and dvd's etc etc.

One of my tasks this next 6 months will be getting you in a new "trading zone" and getting you "BOOMing" more than "busting". Its not easy - but is 100% possible ;-))

get ya stuck in lad

Regards

F

Is there a thread that you haven't attempted to turn into some story about what you can achieve or some task you're going to perform? What has that post got to do with pboyles disappearance?

pipe down skakone ima gonna be a millionaire and youre not me n 4xmuvvalover r gonna take big old chunk from the trillyons a day 4x market n ima gonna b getting me a bentley n sum...
4x can i give ya 5kin large so we can we cut the learing curve down to say a week its just i need a few quid to pay a legal team

Last edited:
pipe down skakone ima gonna be a millionaire and youre not me n 4xmuvvalover r gonna take big old chunk from the trillyons a day 4x market n ima gonna b getting me a bentley n sum...
4x can i give ya 5kin large so we can we cut the learing curve down to say a week its just i need a few quid to pay a legal team

Genuine brilliance.

You want it all chico. I'll show you the way for £997, just wire me in Lagos. You really can have it all, 10 year old TT on the drive, wardrobe by hacket, linekars bar every night, sangria on tap bud. Kinell bud mate get yourself in tbe game, get match hardened you sodt southern fairy. I was benching 400 keys when you were in nappies you workshy 2 bit chancer. I'll have tarts hanging off your arm at 3am all on £2 per pip FFS. Mate get down the building sites in the rougher parts of Lpool and start chancing your arm. Kinell.

Is there a thread that you haven't attempted to turn into some story about what you can achieve or some task you're going to perform? What has that post got to do with pboyles disappearance?

Now you say it - you are correct.

I seem to self promote nearly as well as I scalp ;-)

I just hope all and sundry don't think Pboyles and his pseudonyms got banned because of purely me. As I have said many times- from what I read he did some great work for T2W exposing fraudsters and crooks etc etc

I am sure he is still here - lurking in the background - but not as Chooseyourusername tag or his latest one 2 weeks ago - i forgotten that one as it was taken down.

Hope that helps and is in context to the question raised ;-0

Regards

F

Now you say it - you are correct.

I seem to self promote nearly as well as I scalp ;-)

I just hope all and sundry don't think Pboyles and his pseudonyms got banned because of purely me. As I have said many times- from what I read he did some great work for T2W exposing fraudsters and crooks etc etc

I am sure he is still here - lurking in the background - but not as Chooseyourusername tag or his latest one 2 weeks ago - i forgotten that one as it was taken down.

Hope that helps and is in context to the question raised ;-0

Regards

F

:LOL:

No I don't think pboyles was banned because of you, and you can't ban anyone so it's not your responsibility, but I would like to hear Admin's response on why he was banned and so would prefer this thread not become another Fxmo's scalping show, at least until after they've responded. Cheers.

Last edited:
Alright, I think it's time we clarify this issue since it hasn't been already.

Yes, PB is banned. This may seem unfair given his service in ferreting out scammers and other detective work, but the truth of the matter is he was more disruptive to the forum than a beneficial contributor. His posts stifled discussion, he never worked with T2W to ferret out said scammers (and rather revelled in the attention this got), and broke his word on not doing things we'd asked him not to.

Whatever his reputation with the membership, I can assure you this was not a decision we took lightly, and one that he did indeed deserve. On balance, he was more of a troublemaker than he was a good contributor.

As for ferreting out scammers/multi-nicks, etc., our internal team is already excellent at doing this. :)

Alright, I think it's time we clarify this issue since it hasn't been already.

Yes, PB is banned. This may seem unfair given his service in ferreting out scammers and other detective work, but the truth of the matter is he was more disruptive to the forum than a beneficial contributor. His posts stifled discussion, he never worked with T2W to ferret out said scammers (and rather revelled in the attention this got), and broke his word on not doing things we'd asked him not to.

Whatever his reputation with the membership, I can assure you this was not a decision we took lightly, and one that he did indeed deserve. On balance, he was more of a troublemaker than he was a good contributor.

As for ferreting out scammers/multi-nicks, etc., our internal team is already excellent at doing this. :)

Thanks for coming out and responding Vielgeld. What precisely was the reason for the ban though.

Given that Davie Robertson is on the forum and posting, and has never really been away, and given that other scammers are here too and very regular posters, I can't agree with your last paragraph.

Well, there wasn't just one thing that lead to his ban. It was an accumulation of things. What got him banned was just the straw on the camel's back.

As for the precise post... He posted an image of an infraction he got, as I recall. That was the last straw for many of us.

And I can't say I disagree with you on the last one, but without conclusive evidence of something we can't ban them even if we know it's them. That's part of the DD you have to make as a mod. They really need to be caught red-handed. :(

Well, there wasn't just one thing that lead to his ban. It was an accumulation of things. What got him banned was just the straw on the camel's back.

As for the precise post... He posted an image of an infraction he got, as I recall. That was the last straw for many of us.

And I can't say I disagree with you on the last one, but without conclusive evidence of something we can't ban them even if we know it's them. That's part of the DD you have to make as a mod. They really need to be caught red-handed. :(

dont worry Pboyles as gone to ground and changed his identity. He is now in the UK building up a file on all T2W staff so he can blackmail you all into letting him back. By now he will have gone through all your rubbish and have access to all your accounts. He will have infiltrated your inner circle and will be plotting his revenge. Dont mess with Pboyles. gulp.

Last edited by a moderator:
man-in-window7.jpg

Hmm, even if you know!.... really?

He was more disruptive to the forum than a beneficial contributor.
Please can you back this up with 'conclusive evidence'.

Some anecdotal evidence, certain monopilisation of this forum by one 'member' has been a great incentive to stay away from t2w.

There is a lot more evidence that it is not Mr SB as opposed to the other way around. Either way, we have taken a "weight of evidence" view in the past when someone appears to be him and would do again if it appears to be the case.

As far as PBoyles is concerned, I respected his opinions because he seemed to be authorative, which most of his followers did not seem to be. What got me was that he did not seem to give anyone a chance to express a new idea before accusing him of being a scammer.

I am a person who does not like my reading to be continually interrupted by a lot of negative posts. because these negative posts develop into a "let's trash this thread campaign" by others who know no better and are probably lousy traders who have nothing better to do, anyway.

PBoyles never, really, gave anything to this site. Neither have I and, possibly, I could be accused of believing anything, but I do believe in giving an OP enough rope to do his own hanging and I. also, believe that most folk are capable making up their own minds. If they can't. I'm afraid that nothing can be done to help them.

As far as PBoyles is concerned, I respected his opinions because he seemed to be authorative, which most of his followers did not seem to be. What got me was that he did not seem to give anyone a chance to express a new idea before accusing him of being a scammer.

I am a person who does not like my reading to be continually interrupted by a lot of negative posts. because these negative posts develop into a "let's trash this thread campaign" by others who know no better and are probably lousy traders who have nothing better to do, anyway.

PBoyles never, really, gave anything to this site. Neither have I and, possibly, I could be accused of believing anything, but I do believe in giving an OP enough rope to do his own hanging and I. also, believe that most folk are capable making up their own minds. If they can't. I'm afraid that nothing can be done to help them.

Split, I used this example recently.

How much money do you think has been gained by reading 'positive' contributors to this site? More like money lost being mitigated, not much else, especially across the spectrum of all users. And I'm being generous.

I'm pretty sure that Pboyles being googleable for almost every K2A type scumbag scheme out there has saved many many thousands. How, therefore, can he not be considered a primary, if not the primary contributor to trading that this forum has had?