What Do You Need To Get Started?

Perfectionist

What would you guys recommend to a newbie (based in the UK)?

1) Which Broker to use?

2) What Software to use? (Will an average PC be okay or do you need something special?)

3) Which Books/Courses to read?

4) What is the minimum amount of money needed to start trading with?

Is there anything else that is required (apart from talent and determination lol)?

Hi Perfectionist,
Welcome to T2W.

When you registered, you were sent a welcome e-mail which contained some links. If you read them, as if by magic, all your questions will be answered - one after the other!
Tim.

Hi Perfectionist,
Welcome to T2W.

When you registered, you were sent a welcome e-mail which contained some links. If you read them, as if by magic, all your questions will be answered - one after the other!
Tim.
I joined over a decade ago lol! I'm guessing the links in your signature will get me off to a good start. Thanks! :D

1) Which Broker to use?

2) What Software to use? (Will an average PC be okay or do you need something special?)

Is there anything else that is required (apart from talent and determination lol)?

Your first question should be what will you trade!

1) Which Broker to use?
Trade through a remote prop firm.

Takion.

I've never bought any books are courses. They're all scams and/or full of information you can find for free on the internet.

I'd say $10,000 if you are trading as a hobby, $100K+ for income. But that's my view.

Ignore the noise. Along the way there will be people trying to "correct" you. Whether saying your method is garbage, you should read _____ if you really want to be good, etc. Just remember, these guys are failing just like you. Do what feels right to you. Don't worry what anybody else says to you unless they're actually a professional.

1) Which Broker to use?
i use Armada markets at their ECN account
metatrader 4, any average PC would fine.

mostly online resource, steve nieson candlestick , price action niel fuller are one of many trading resource i read

2000 usd would be good, even my current broker armada markets offer minimum deposit 300 usd for ecn account type

a proper knowledge of trading strategies
and well planned risk management