What do you know about Pie at Trade212?

The first thing that comes to my mind is that trading212 is trying to compete with eToro .
The same story with Darwinex joining IBKR to please passive investors. ;)

The first thing that comes to my mind is that trading212 is trying to compete with eToro .
The same story with Darwinex joining IBKR to please passive investors. ;)
I disagree, trading212 has little or nothing to do with copy trading. if anything its model is similar to robinhood. its to introduce low or zero fees and then upsell on other products or services.

I disagree, trading212 has little or nothing to do with copy trading. if anything its model is similar to robinhood. its to introduce low or zero fees and then upsell on other products or services.
Hi,

I read some and I think I will test how it goes with 100 Euro ( test the water )

//H

Hi,

I read some and I think I will test how it goes with 100 Euro ( test the water )

//H
not a bad idea. Its regulated by the FCA here in the UK, so theoretically its sound. i'd be interested in its speed of execution and any additional spread. but for a long term (like your all weather portfolio ;)) what a perfect way of entering the market at zero cost

not a bad idea. Its regulated by the FCA here in the UK, so theoretically its sound. i'd be interested in its speed of execution and any additional spread. but for a long term (like your all weather portfolio ;)) what a perfect way of entering the market at zero cost

I will not use Weather portfolio on Trade212. But yes good to test and see.
I let you know down the road like 1-3 months from now

I will not use Weather portfolio on Trade212. But yes good to test and see.
I let you know down the road like 1-3 months from now
I know it is to short to have any results but my pie is up 9.79%
I will buy once a month.

just "playing" with 200 EUR but I'm up 9.79% since 28 Sept

Let see and if all good I let you know how I do