What DMA for FTSE scalping is cheapest? Need to learn first

maxima

Established member
Hi

I need to am going to learn new way to trade (through DMA). I used to do it quite well with SB company before but it appeared to be not working in long run.

So I am looking for inexpensive way to do so - smalest execution and monthly access fees. Size of the margin is not the main priority. Smallest maintenance with decent quality of access and software. Cheapest FTSE 100 Future contracts fees.

Is there a thread with DMA providers comparison?

Hi

I need to am going to learn new way to trade (through DMA). I used to do it quite well with SB company before but it appeared to be not working in long run.

So I am looking for inexpensive way to do so - smalest execution and monthly access fees. Size of the margin is not the main priority. Smallest maintenance with decent quality of access and software. Cheapest FTSE 100 Future contracts fees.

Is there a thread with DMA providers comparison?
commissions with Interactive Brokers are £1.70 per contract (ie £3.40 per round turn) on FTSE futures. If you're going to be doing serious volumes then this would be a starting point for volume-discounts with other brokers, which are usually negotiated rather than stuck up on a web-site.