• Option1

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Option2

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9 36 am

Will be posting a live trade in advance here today

I am buying EU above 1578 with 5 pip stops - but will come back later on with more specifics.

Similar if EU drops under 1565 and 60 I will be selling and will alert you if I have a suitable opportunity on either

Good Trading

F

9 44 AM

EU

Last buy entry on 5 pip stop for now

Attachments

• EU BUY 200115.png
    EU BUY 200115.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 176
to late posted on this thread 9.44 am (after the event ) was the trade taken @ 9.40 ???

Please dont count it as live in advance - but the fact that I said i was buying the EU with 5 pip stops from 1578 from 9 36 am - was in advance of move

So in summary - I tell you I am buying after 9 36 am

I show you one of the buys at 9 44 am

9 44 am is after 9 36 am - and both happened before the pair hit is high so far this morning at 1613/ 14 AT 10 00 AM

Was I correct ??? - YES

Did I tell you about the buy in advance ?? YES

Should I be wiping the bums of all traders as well ?? NO

lol

Now question BP

Was I in at 10 00 am still with 30% ??

No

Because I did not want to be in in scalps on the hr and half hr frame time changes this week ;-)

Now

Have you bought the EU again above 1578 with a 5 pip stop?

Will you be out for 10 30 am frame change ?

Have a good day BP

(y)

to late posted on this thread 9.44 am (after the event ) was the trade taken @ 9.40 ???

Your right BP, and the format completely against what was agreed.

I simply cannot waste another second with this, I will focus my trading only, 2015 will be for me and me only. T2W become to much of a distraction.

Good luck

Rob

i agree with other comments cannot be bothered anymore good luck in your world

I simply cannot waste another second with this, I will focus my trading only, 2015 will be for me and me only. T2W become to much of a distraction.

Good luck

Rob

Rob

Sorry to hear that, I felt you made many good posts..

Fzsy

Look you lot

You are being pedantic and childish

Does that worry me ?

Guess ??

You keep to your threads - I will keep to mine and I will do my live calls in advance my way

Ok - am I awkward ?- you bet when I am being told I have got to do it a specific way - when its so obvious I can call moves in advance and you lot do it your way - which I disagree with

Anyway - Glad to hear you will not carry on with this infantility - that will save me responding continually

I wish you all well with your trading - just please keep out my daily threads unless you want to make proper FX calls - with reasons and explanations etc etc

Regards

F

PS - Live calls in advance of the movements still going on in my FX Intraday thread every day

Last edited:

Good luck

Rob

me too