What are the best fiat pairs to trade right now?

AdamCantor

93 9
What are the best fiat pairs to trade right now? I am still unsure what to do with GBP and EUR pairs. what is everyone else doing ?

hatemypips

Established member
572 41
What are the best fiat pairs to trade right now? I am still unsure what to do with GBP and EUR pairs. what is everyone else doing ?
Depends on your approach. If you trade manually based on market sentiments it may be essential to know ins and outs of the country which currency you trade. For example knowing UK political system well making correct interpretation of current Brexit battle can give you an edge as the story spins out and so you can show consistently good performance trading Pound.

Malordana

49 2
Normally CHF currency has lower volatility so pairing it with other currencies may give you a flat low volatile currency pair. In that case EURCHF and CHFJPY are low volatility. EUR and GBP have history of correlation and it’s still a good haven for scalper strategies and swing trading. Some other pairs like NZDUSD and AUDCAD and AUDCHF also have low price movements and are good for strategies that don’t need highly movable market to be working.

Reactions: tomorton

bunti_k23

8 0
what to do with gbp and eur pairs......this shows u dont have any trading plan or u didnt checked urself how ur system is performing on this pair. pls make a plan first and then chk any pairs, u need to make efforts to find out things which works for you. do not rely on people

hatemypips

Established member
572 41
Depends on investment horizon, profit targets, risk tolerance. Different trade setups can earn money even with opposite bets. You have to refine your targets and ask more concrete questions.

LouisaM

23 3
According to everything that is happening in relation to the coronavirus, according to me the Japanese Yen, the Swiss Franc and the Euro are the best currencies to operate now.

Reactions: Charley John

Henow1969

43 1
All the major currency pairs that can be found in the modern world are equipped with tight spreads. However, this fact is not applicable to the USD/GBP currency pair, because of its volatility. It is perhaps better to avoid the currency pairs that have high spreads.

Kevin FD

47 5
According to everything that is happening in relation to the coronavirus, according to me the Japanese Yen, the Swiss Franc and the Euro are the best currencies to operate now.
its a completely message with real information, thanks.

Charley John

12 1
Very well said according to the current scenario, people may earn some profit out of these pairs. We hope other currency gets active in a good way soon after this pandemic COVID-19

manover

33 8
Depending on the situation, but I will have to choose USDJPY at the moment.

Fenrirn

10 1
80% of the total amount of trading operations in the financial market falls on the base currency pairs

hatemypips

Established member
572 41
I trade gold because volatility rises and gold benefits from it. Basically it becomes much easier to predict gold moves.

Kevin FD

47 5
I trade gold because volatility rises and gold benefits from it. Basically it becomes much easier to predict gold moves.
gold is most favorite pair in Forex , but honestly speaking i fall a great trouble most of the time by using pair , its much volatile to predict real faction.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock