What are the best fiat pairs to trade right now?

AdamCantor

87 8
What are the best fiat pairs to trade right now? I am still unsure what to do with GBP and EUR pairs. what is everyone else doing ?

hatemypips

Established member
556 40
What are the best fiat pairs to trade right now? I am still unsure what to do with GBP and EUR pairs. what is everyone else doing ?
Depends on your approach. If you trade manually based on market sentiments it may be essential to know ins and outs of the country which currency you trade. For example knowing UK political system well making correct interpretation of current Brexit battle can give you an edge as the story spins out and so you can show consistently good performance trading Pound.

Malordana

44 2
Normally CHF currency has lower volatility so pairing it with other currencies may give you a flat low volatile currency pair. In that case EURCHF and CHFJPY are low volatility. EUR and GBP have history of correlation and it’s still a good haven for scalper strategies and swing trading. Some other pairs like NZDUSD and AUDCAD and AUDCHF also have low price movements and are good for strategies that don’t need highly movable market to be working.

Reactions: tomorton

bunti_k23

8 0
what to do with gbp and eur pairs......this shows u dont have any trading plan or u didnt checked urself how ur system is performing on this pair. pls make a plan first and then chk any pairs, u need to make efforts to find out things which works for you. do not rely on people

hatemypips

Established member
556 40
Depends on investment horizon, profit targets, risk tolerance. Different trade setups can earn money even with opposite bets. You have to refine your targets and ask more concrete questions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock