What are your favorite features on a charting platform?

TrendSpider_Jake

If you had to choose features that you currently have or ones that you have never seen but would love to have, what would they be?

I`d like to have something like pattern scanner with advanced recognition system. The trading would be much easier then. For example, now I use combination of both advanced news&charting platform (IB`s TWS) and backtesting software (Forex Tester as the most comfortable), but if the platform would be able to search for previously backtested setups it would be perfect.

I`d like to have something like pattern scanner with advanced recognition system. The trading would be much easier then. For example, now I use combination of both advanced news&charting platform (IB`s TWS) and backtesting software (Forex Tester as the most comfortable), but if the platform would be able to search for previously backtested setups it would be perfect.

Thank you for the answer! These would be nice! We are actually working on a few of these things on our platform for 2019 and beyond.

Charting wishlist

global pointer/crosshairs that track across multiple timeframe Windows.

e.g. tradestation has a variant of this, as does prorealtime to a fashion, mt4 will do the full crosshairs, but is slow and clunky, being prone to the odd freeze and crash!!

@TrendSpider_Jake

Are you creating entire new platform? It sounds interesting! Which main features would you add?
For example, Thinkorswim (by TD Ameritrade) is extremely popular, but unavailable for non-US traders, so if you would provide something like that it would be perfect.

@TrendSpider_Jake

Are you creating entire new platform? It sounds interesting! Which main features would you add?
For example, Thinkorswim (by TD Ameritrade) is extremely popular, but unavailable for non-US traders, so if you would provide something like that it would be perfect.
Yes, we already have the platform but are adding new features daily. You should check it out!