What are you watching now?

Now I watch the last episode of season 2 This is Us and also now I'm watching the Oscar's movie - Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri.

Last edited:
I dont know if I am getting myself better educated, or filling my head with trivia.

I tend to watch a load of good seminars from Gresham College, London.
(they do a string of ones on astronomy and history. learnt a lot about solar astronomy and Napoleonic Wars)

also, watch Graham Hancock, and his works about ancient civilisations, Egyptology.

the odd smattering of Bill Bailey comedy, and The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.
Also got into "Socrates in the City" lectures, such as with John Lennox.

Just watched this: ( defying Darwinism!)

Mises University Lecture: Rothbardians vs "Free Bankers" on Fractional Reserve Banking (Robert P. Murphy)

i’m watching the box set called startup

series 2 is ok and series 1 was pretty good and kept me guessing

capitalism , perfect algorithmic cryptocurrencies , corrupt companies , russians , street gangs , bent cops , drugs , genius programmers , violent murders .......

who needs more ?

Although the title is "What do hedge Funds Think of Technical Analysis", it veers into why there is a negative correlation between intelligence and wealth!
Smart people tend to over self-reflect, and undermine their own confidence looking for the "right" answer, whilst less smart people just pull the trigger, and course-correct.