What are the top 5 ECN brokers in your opinion

md123

Just a few questions... What is the top 5 ECN brokers in your opinion. What is your current broker? and there PROS and CONS

Seems everyone out to well... Steal (n)

ECN brokers should not be interested in you losing (and them stealing), seems like you have had some bad experiences, sorry to hear that.. Have you tried several ones?

Its really difficult to let you know the exact ans because there are many ECN brokers available in the market.

fxcm, fxpro, dukascopy, IB, Capmarfx

Hello guys,

I trade with everyone and I confidently say fxcm, fxpro, dukascopy and IB are not the real ECN brokers. My friends work for them and they say to me they are market makers. I still have little money in fxcm account but do not with others.

Thank you kwickwool, I am applied for account with capmarfx. Agent on the phone say they have strickly no dealers and only white label currenex, first derivative(?) with capmarfx liquidity (I think he meaning he has not or doesnot need platform). And also has MT4 bridge.

Sounding good to me so far.

Hello guys,

I trade with everyone and I confidently say fxcm, fxpro, dukascopy and IB are not the real ECN brokers. My friends work for them and they say to me they are market makers. I still have little money in fxcm account but do not with others.

Thank you kwickwool, I am applied for account with capmarfx. Agent on the phone say they have strickly no dealers and only white label currenex, first derivative(?) with capmarfx liquidity (I think he meaning he has not or doesnot need platform). And also has MT4 bridge.

Sounding good to me so far.

You know you've got someone pushing a product when they attack IB's dealing platform....

Their trading software is second rate yep and whether they offer a true ECN could be debatable, but anyone who claims they make against their clients is disingenuous to say the least. I honestly couldn't even fathom what lot size you would have to trade in to make this worth their while considering the scale of their own book.

You know you've got someone pushing a product when they attack IB's dealing platform....

Their trading software is second rate yep and whether they offer a true ECN could be debatable, but anyone who claims they make against their clients is disingenuous to say the least. I honestly couldn't even fathom what lot size you would have to trade in to make this worth their while considering the scale of their own book.

Hello Random,

I have nothing to sell, I wish. Why you trade with someone who has bad platform and has trade against you. I had account with IB and I closed with them. They took good money from me, bad for me, good for them.

Hello Random,

I have nothing to sell, I wish. Why you trade with someone who has bad platform and has trade against you. I had account with IB and I closed with them. They took good money from me, bad for me, good for them.

What size were you betting and do you have examples of where they skewed market price against you or slipped you in an asynchronous fashion?

In my opionin there are five best ecn brokers are bellow,
FXCC
TRADAXA
FXPRIMUS
PEEPERSTONE
REAL FOREX..

Armadamarkets
Icmarkets
Pepperstone
Axitrader
JFX

Armadamarkets is the best.

Armada is just a partner of LMAX whom I find to be excellent, but they do knock off 0.5 % from the standard commission that LMAX charge. Having said that... I'm really not up on Estonian law so wouldn't personally go with them...

I wasn't impressed with Pepperstone. There are big fees if you want to withdrawl.

umm, no?

Withdrawal to credit card is free, even if you didn't use that credit card to deposit. No bank fees on the CC side either. <-- this is huge, you can pay down your CC balance with your forex account at no cost to you

Withdrawal to local Australian bank is also free.

International wires to overseas banks is just AUD$20 ~~ that's cheap, look up what your bank charges you for an international wire, it's probably $30+ USD

look here:

https://pepperstone.com/clients/withdrawal-form.php

Top 5 ECN (Electric Communication Networks) follow me:

Hotforex
Icmarkets
Pepperstone
Axitrader
JFX

I like to trade with ECN brokers since their spreads were so good. :clap:

Gaining knowledge is a wonderful power, they can you trial and error to test... It's a no losing situation, for them...

What size were you betting and do you have examples of where they skewed market price against you or slipped you in an asynchronous fashion?

Hello,

Sometimes I trading 10 lots and sometimes 5 and sometimes 40. Depening on strategy. I have a feed on ECN from LCG and it is massively slipped. I expect at news time but not normal.

Cannot find any regulatory body for Netotrade.Does anybody have any info on this company,or does anybody trade with them? Mike